I mean, this thing persisted for the last one month but everytime it happen, I can solve it myself...
This time, it finally break the last straw.
My laptop adapter or adapter head gave up on me and died.
You see, my laptop battery is totally spoiled and I need an external power source for my laptop. And now my adapter or adapter head gave up. The reason I put adapter head here is because that I suspect that the adapter head is kinda loose and that's why I can sort of fix it by nudging it a few times, adjust here and there for the past one month when this thing happens. But now, I tried the same maneuver to no avail this morning. And that's where I start panicking. What if the whole adapter died not just the faulty adapter head? What if its the laptops fault? So many what if run through my mind within a short period of time. What if...WHAT IF?!
I AM OFFICIALLY DEPRESSED.
Messaged my cousin to aid me (lol totally didn't messaged him at all for dunno how long. Will only message him when got problem). Haven't replied whether he will come or not. PLEASE REPLY ME LAR!!!!!!!!! MY SOUL IS THINNING FAST!!!!!!!!
...And now I am back at cyber cafe again to cure my online addiction. I even waited around the cybercafe like a vagrant, sitting on the sidewalk reading newspaper and patiently waited for more than one hour this morning just to wait for it to open for business...while trying to hold back the excessive fear and despair that creeps in to me due to the various what if and cousin replying my message late...
I need my antidepressant/tranquilizer/whatever thing that can calm me down.
Epilogue: Still not studying. Still onlining like crazy. Still despairing. And ohh, the paperwork and red tape *for my new job/duty finally came! Sigh need to run up and down the hill...And ohh, even Hotmail is acting up as well. Apparently they screwed up their mail server and now we are stuck with "we have no mailbox." Cheebye.
No comments:
Post a Comment