Monday, 13 April 2009

Short filler post is kinda short.

For the time being, my blog will not have any picture at all because my new laptop is much more advanced (Bluetooth) compared to my relatively obsolete Motorola Camera phone. (Infrared and VGA aka not-even-1 megapixel camera in these day and age? Kinda lol too, but...)

But still, not being able to capture pictures anytime I want and transfer it back into my laptop later still kinda makes me feels that some part of me is missing...I mean, even most of the pictures are random pictures of food and other event might not even have the chance to post it in blog or any other places (and the quality is FAR from stellar anyway), I still feel that I might missed out certain moment and feeling a little dejected when I fail to capture it immediately and crystallize it in the form of jpeg.

This question in turn, forms the musings of the day:

1. Should I get myself a new digital camera or a new phone (with better camera quality)? Or get a new gadget/accessories which can make my lappie receive infrared and hence being able transfer my picture? And mind you, PC fair is around the corner so I might need to make some monetary decision...

2. If I wanna get something new, what should I buy? A new digital camera for pictures/video with better quality or a better camera which enables me to capture the picture on the run, anytime I want?

So, any suggestions? Let me ponders about these two questions for a while...

Meanwhile, the least I can do for the photo is this:

Oh well, at least my new laptop has an in-built camera. So, hi from my room aka my natural living habitat. Expect more camwhore pictures in front of lappie to come out due to boredom and lack of other more flexible camera.

Epilogue: Oh yeah, I haven't told my mom about the purchase of my new laptop yet. And I haven't figured out my Bank Islam online banking yet. I wonder do they have a policy that an online account that was inactive for more than 3 month will be canceled?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah u do look kinda dashing being captured a photo by ur 'really hi-tech' laptop... haha

Joaquin aka Ah Lip said...

it time to get digital camera man, haha

LiZaRdboi_88 said...

@owen: this new laptop of mine are definitely waaaaaaaaay high tech than my old one.

@Taukelip: hmm...a new digital camera...what brand should I consider then? lol pre holiday shopping frenzy!

Anonymous said...

shud consider olympus or canon ixus...

Joaquin aka Ah Lip said...

canon ixus. stylish, good quality pic take and easy to carry.

tatelyh said...

so sien lo u,
buy new lappy,
so sien lo u,
so unfair,
wtf la,
so sien la u,
i hate u,
u got new stuff,
u got money buy new lappy,
so so so so so so so so sien la uuuuu

xinxin^^ said...

great la u! get a new laptop!
haha, anyhow i think u have to reduce the amount of food from now onwards to survive!
haha,digital camera is really important la!invest on it!u sure wont regret!

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...