Monday, 10 August 2009

[Filler] No title, just pics.

Prologue: Saja wanna update because it has been a week since I updated and my blog looked very deserted. Not much inspiration to do so anyway.

After away from it for one semester, finally I managed to climb back into Dean's List again for previous semester's result and this morning was the Dean's List ceremony. This years ceremony is different than usual because we combined the Master's Dean's List recipient and Bachelor's Dean's List recipient into one ceremony. And as usual, BATI contributed the largest number of Dean's List in Bachelor's level and a couple of graduating seniors which I know well is in the Dean's List as well. The top student awards however goes to (as expected) Crystal Lee of ELLS and she will be receiving Bhagwant Singh Award for best student award as well as Harvard Book Prize. She scored 4.00 ZOMG. Reaching 4.00 for me is totally impossible! That aside, I didn't manage to ate much the macaroni they served for light meal cos I am rushing for class at 11am. And kinda relieved that they didn't use my ANAL-looking old IC size photo and instead used my Healthycampus photo. LOL.

Yet another typical official duty: attending events and ceremony. Apparently, my gender was swapped for a girl. MLIA. But His Majesty The Chancellor is coming! Should I attend? But it's on 10pm at NIGHT, of all time!

Epilogue:...That's all. And suddenly feels like listening to Papermoon by Tommy Heavenly6 so here's a random plug of the music video (Wizard of Oz lmao!) and lyrics! It was the 2nd opening theme for Soul Eater anime. Again, lyrics and translation from Deciphered Lyrics! Good job for the hardworking translators!



I’m Falling Down Into My Shadow
iki wo hisomete matteiru Deadly Night
Don’t scary majou ga egaita KABOCHA no basha mo
sono me ni utsuseru kara

I’m Falling Down Into My Shadow
and hold my breath because what’s waiting is a Deadly Night.
Don’t scary, the witch just drew a pumpkin carriage and
is only reflected in your eyes.

See you in your dreams Yeah Baby
kowai yume dato shitemo

See you in your dreams. Yeah Baby,
Even if they are nightmares.

Fairy Blue kimi no tame ni hoshi wo kudaki
kasaritsuketa Black Paper Moon
shinjitekureta nara When you’re lost here I am
Forever with your soul
miagereba kagayaku tsuki no you ni

Fairy Blue, for you, I shatter the stars
and use them to adorn the Black Paper Moon.
Because you believed in me, when you’re lost, here I am
Forever with your soul.
If I look up, you shine like the moon.

amai shinku no JAMU mo
otoshita KA-DO ni ukabi agaru moji
Your Destiny kimi ga nozomeba donna sekai mo
sono te ni tsukameru kara

The sweet Crimson Jam
that fell in the card raised the spell.
Your Destiny, if you wish for it, no matter the world,
you can grasp it with those hands.

madowasarenai de
dare ni mo kowasenai

Don’t be confused,
don’t let anyone shatter it.

Fairy Blue kimi ga kureta ikiru akashi kizuna to iu eien
sakende kureta nara I will find you, My dear
doko ni ite mo
karamitsuku jubaku wo tokihanatte

Fairy Blue you gave me proof to live, a bond called eternity.
If you call for me, I will find you, My Dear,
No matter where you are,
I’ll release you from your curse.

dare mo shinjirarenakute hikutsu ni naru toki mo aru
soredemo kimi no kotoba ha itsudemo mune ni hibiiteru

I didn’t want to believe in anyone, there was a time I was mean,
but even so, your words have always resounded in my heart.

Fairy Blue kimi no tame ni hoshi wo kudaki kazaritsuketa mejirushi
yume wo miushinatte mayotta toki
miagete hoshii

Fairy Blue, for you, I shatter the stars and adorn the signs.
When you lose sight of your dreams and get confuse,
please raise your head.

Fairy Blue kimi ga kureta ikiru akashi kizuna to iu shinrai

Fairy Blue you gave me proof to live, a bond called confidence.

kimi ha hitori janai
When you’re lost here I am
Forever with your soul
tadoritsukeru kimi ga shinjiru nara

You aren’t alone,
When you’re lost here I am
Forever with your soul
because you finally trust in me!

No comments:

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...