Monday, 17 August 2009

So, the investment.

Prologue: Still not much progress in writing my forum report and yet I will be terribly busy for the whole week!? ONOZ!!!!

So in my previous post I did mentioned something about the investment that I made which I think will be very beneficial for my university life. So what did I invested in anyway...and why did I invest of all places, Prangin Mall? People who had been following my musing closely (such as Taukelip. lol but I know its pretty obvious lar.) will know what am I talking about.

I got myself a digital camera.

FINALLY after entering 3rd and FINAL year of my university life that I got myself a digital camera. The purchase of the digital camera is totally justifiable and crucial as I don't want to miss anything at this moment. Plus, having a digital camera means that there will be more decent quality photo in my blog and no more restricted in the form of lappie webcam and picture from other people as I will be able to self-reliant and flexible in taking photos.

So without further a due, introducing my very own digital camera, Olympus FE-3010 (detailed features here). So far I am very satisfied with my camera: easy-to-understand interface, not too many buttons to fiddle around (you know how fleshy my thumb is). And ohh, it is capable of 12 megapixels resolution producing a crisp and quality photo. The quality of photo is still pretty high even when I reduce the resolution to 5 megapixels. (to create more space for more photo.)

The back of the camera. It comes with 2.7 inch screen for easy viewing and the buttons available is pretty straight forward.

Compare it with my index finger. It's pretty sleek and slim so it can slip in into any pocket with ease.

The price tag: RM650 (I think it was the anniversary promotion thingy of Olympus.) plus another RM70 for lens protector making a total of RM720. The RM650 package includes 4gb of memory and anti-scratch protector for my screen. Other shops over Prangin sells this camera at that price as well but only comes with 2gb memory. That particular shop that I visited decided to give me 4gb memory because I was his first customer for this week LOL.(didn't exactly remember the line but pretty much like this lar).

So there you have it, a peek at my very own digital camera. Expect more photos of everything else in my blog soon!!! *dokidokiwakuwaku*

Epilogue: Aiks need to start packing my bag. And hope I can wake up early tomorrow...

No comments:

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...