52 and 21 are two very important number for two different but somewhat similar entity in this world. But first and foremost:
Negaraku
Tanah Tumpahnya Darahku
Rakyat Hidup Bersatu dan Maju
Rahmat Bahagia Tuhan Kurniakan
Raja Kita Selamat Bertakhta
Rahmat Bahagia Tuhan Kurniakan
Raja Kita Selamat Bertakhta
Tanah Tumpahnya Darahku
Rakyat Hidup Bersatu dan Maju
Rahmat Bahagia Tuhan Kurniakan
Raja Kita Selamat Bertakhta
Rahmat Bahagia Tuhan Kurniakan
Raja Kita Selamat Bertakhta
Tanggal 31 - Sudirman Hj. Arshad
Tanggal 31
Bulan lapan lima puluh tujuh
Merdeka ! Merdeka !
Tetaplah merdeka
Ia pasti menjadi sejarah
Tanggal 31
Bulan lapan lima puluh tujuh
Hari yang mulia
Hari bahagia
Sambut dengan jiwa yang merdeka
Mari kita seluruh warga negara
Ramai-ramai menyambut hari merdeka
Merdeka !
Tiga satu bulan lapan lima puluh tujuh
Hari mulia negaraku merdeka
Berdiri teguh di bumi
Nyata pupuk semangat satu Malaysia
Sepakat rakyat didahulukan
Pencapaian diutamakan
Perpaduan mendapat rahmat
Toleransi kaum amalan bersama
Kejayaan kita bangunkan
Satu Malaysia
Dalam capai satu tujuan
Tanggungjawab kita semua
Jadi teras bangsa mulia
Kita bina Satu Malaysia
Korus:
Satu Malaysia jadi pegangan
Rukun negara teras panduan
Satu Malaysia benteng negara
Rakyat Malaysia taat setia
Ulang Korus (4x)
Satu Malaysia untuk semua
Right now I am at Istimewa because USMhotspot failed so badly and I wanna check my wellwishes in Facebook lolx!.
Bulan lapan lima puluh tujuh
Merdeka ! Merdeka !
Tetaplah merdeka
Ia pasti menjadi sejarah
Tanggal 31
Bulan lapan lima puluh tujuh
Hari yang mulia
Hari bahagia
Sambut dengan jiwa yang merdeka
Mari kita seluruh warga negara
Ramai-ramai menyambut hari merdeka
Merdeka !
Tiga satu bulan lapan lima puluh tujuh
Hari mulia negaraku merdeka
Berdiri teguh di bumi
Nyata pupuk semangat satu Malaysia
Sepakat rakyat didahulukan
Pencapaian diutamakan
Perpaduan mendapat rahmat
Toleransi kaum amalan bersama
Kejayaan kita bangunkan
Satu Malaysia
Dalam capai satu tujuan
Tanggungjawab kita semua
Jadi teras bangsa mulia
Kita bina Satu Malaysia
Korus:
Satu Malaysia jadi pegangan
Rukun negara teras panduan
Satu Malaysia benteng negara
Rakyat Malaysia taat setia
Ulang Korus (4x)
Satu Malaysia untuk semua
Selamat Hari Ulangtahun Kemerdekaan ke-52 Negara Malaysia. Saya sebagai rakyat Malaysia akan senantiasa menjunjung namamu. Semoga namamu akan senantiasa disanjungi oleh semua dalam negara dan di pelusuk dunia.
*even though my spirit of seperatism (alongside with some more other people) would have argue about the number and its significance to Sarawak but nevermind lar since everybody else is celebrating it.*
Secondly and most importantly:
*even though my spirit of seperatism (alongside with some more other people) would have argue about the number and its significance to Sarawak but nevermind lar since everybody else is celebrating it.*
Secondly and most importantly:
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Happy 21st Birthday to ME.
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Happy 21st Birthday to ME.
With the clock striking 12am at night, this means that I had entered another new phase in my life...a phase which still kinda makes me feel complexed just because how much the number 21 saddled with responsibilities and meanings (like being able to vote in general election for example, or the liquor age limit) and such and to be frank, it kinda scared me. But since I am powerless to turn make time and remain young forever, I have no other choice but to face it. Hope that everything will be fine before yet another year comes and closes.
Meanwhile, lets enjoy ourselves with the public holiday for being a Malaysia citizen in Malaysia. Take rest before going back to work the next day lolx!
Meanwhile, lets enjoy ourselves with the public holiday for being a Malaysia citizen in Malaysia. Take rest before going back to work the next day lolx!
Right now I am at Istimewa because USMhotspot failed so badly and I wanna check my wellwishes in Facebook lolx!.More updates after the sun rises!
...and just as an preview, a pre-birthday present by YenPheng, AhBui and Lawrence.
The main colour for my pre-birthday present is RED. Yes, RED.
It was filled with mischievous love too. So what are those two pre-birthday present that I get from YenPheng, Lawrence and AhBui? Stay tuned~~~
Revealing my first two pre-Birthday present, a massager/pounder thingy that shaped like a boxing glove. I think I will use it as my power wand.
...and of course (as my smarty pant Omega Tate Zachary Efron Zince LYH points out), a pack of Durex Love (tm) Easy-On Condoms with lube. Lawrence bought it at Guardian @ Sunway Carnival before I noticed about it. But by looking at my rather barren love & sex life, I highly doubt that I will use it...lolx.
-On that day itself-
Tada! That's our purchase of the day!
I bought a quart. Huge~~
Look at the luscious ice cream~~~ Bought Vanilla Chocolate Chip and Brownie. Ohh to chocolatey goodness~~~
My birthday cake. I am officially 21 years old.
I am going to eat you, cake~~~
Obligatory group picture #1
Obligatory group picture #2. Geez, AhBui you are stealing my limelight!
A close up on the cake. The candle, burning brightly.
Sistah~~~ Lawrence and AhBui said that they have problem explaining SISTAH to the bakery guy that they had to spell it out. lolx!
Me with knife in one hand and power-wand in another, ready to carve the cake.
But first of all, make birthday wishes first...
With the candle blown out, time to cut down the cake...
Aiks, the two grapes and strawberry on top of the cake is in the way for me to cut down the cake.
...and its done. Time to chow down, everyone!
A shot before *nomnomnom*.
Look at the luscious brownie and vanilla chocolate chip~~~ Each spoon will make you drown in sweet gelato heaven~~~
We take digging in literally so we used our spoon to dig bite size chunks of cake out.
Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh, *nom*.
AhBui: "Don't be such a glutton! *punch*" ZR: "Aiya!"
Dig dig dig and half a cake is gone~~~
Went out for dinner later at night with PeiYee, SanJing and ChiaMin. Sanjing and PeiYee decided to treat me two boxes of sushi, knowing how big a Japanophile I am. Tesco sushi though.
Sakura sushi set.
Mix maki set with Kappamaki (cucumber) and Crab stick maki.
Extra: Happy Birthday in Sign Language, performed by AhBui, Lawrence and Yen Pheng. Take a look peepz! The recording only started when they entered the 2nd line though.
-On that day itself-
So here's the story. I already planned to go for Baskin Robbin on 31st of August because BR is famous for their 31% discount on 31st in any month. In fact, it has always been a tradition for me for the last...3 years to drop by Baskin Robbin on my birthday to give myself a treat. For this year however, I invited a couple of people (Lawrence, YenPheng and MingWei. I messaged MingChee as well but she can't make it) while ask them to spread it to others. The plan was to have lunch at McDonald at 12:30 and then proceed to BR to have dessert, with BR on my treat.
I went to McDonald around 12:30 noon and only YenPheng joined me for lunch. She said that Lawrence and AhBui will come later and join in for Baskin Robbin. Hmm...nevermind then. So we ate McD as usual and soon we moved on to Baskin Robbin. It was less crowded compared to last year cos it is already Bulan Puasa but still the line buying Icecream is still visible. I bought a quart for 4 of us and I was like wondering what time will they come cos the icecream can't wait! Out of a sudden, I heard two voices, Lawrence and AhBui behind me and they start singing "Happy Birthday". Loudly. lolx! All of us spent the next hours chatting and giggling away talking about everything and camwhore. And they even signed the whole Happy Birthday Song in Sign Language which I recorded! I love you all so much lar and thanks for putting a surprise for me. (OK, I do expect both of you to come but I didn't expect about the cake!) Ok, enough with the
I went to McDonald around 12:30 noon and only YenPheng joined me for lunch. She said that Lawrence and AhBui will come later and join in for Baskin Robbin. Hmm...nevermind then. So we ate McD as usual and soon we moved on to Baskin Robbin. It was less crowded compared to last year cos it is already Bulan Puasa but still the line buying Icecream is still visible. I bought a quart for 4 of us and I was like wondering what time will they come cos the icecream can't wait! Out of a sudden, I heard two voices, Lawrence and AhBui behind me and they start singing "Happy Birthday". Loudly. lolx! All of us spent the next hours chatting and giggling away talking about everything and camwhore. And they even signed the whole Happy Birthday Song in Sign Language which I recorded! I love you all so much lar and thanks for putting a surprise for me. (OK, I do expect both of you to come but I didn't expect about the cake!) Ok, enough with the
Extra: Happy Birthday in Sign Language, performed by AhBui, Lawrence and Yen Pheng. Take a look peepz! The recording only started when they entered the 2nd line though.
Epilogue: Yet another day had past without much productivity. Laundry fail because washing machine fail and weather fail.
4 comments:
Happy birthday, Zhe Rong. And, err, Malaysia. (though that's arguably not as important now, is it?) ;-)
lol. thanks for the birthday wishes!
hahahha... who knw... may be soon u will need the durex.... hahhahhaha.....
yup, 52 years old oledy.. bt is fr peninsula, i wonder y they owes mention "malaysia", "1 malaysia"... but y no 1 pay attention on 16th sept???
cos some of them actually think that if there isn't Malaya to start off with, then there will be no Malaysia. Still, I would prefer to celebrate 16/9 as Malaysia Day.
Post a Comment