Friday, 11 December 2009

Acedemic Year 2009/2010, 1st Semester Examination Result (Provisional))

Prologue: My blog is so covered in dust. It's time to do a little clean up with a short but very important update.

Attention fellow USM-ers especially BATI-an, the provisional result for our semester examination is out. Your result can be access through these methods:
  1. Through your HealthyCampus/Kampus Sejahtera USM Student Portal Account. Click your profile, go under My Academic and click either Cangred (look at 091) or Semgred (choose 091 from the list)
  2. Through SMS by typing USM(space)(Your IC number)(comma)(nombor angka giliran) e.g. USM 880831XXXXXX,24511 and sent to 36600. Each SMS will cost RM 0.50.
  3. Through Tele-Akademik Hotline by dialing 600-83-7899 and just follow the instruction.
Please bear in mind that these result are only provisional result that only shows your result as Lulus (P), Lulus Separa which I think still a fail (*P) and Gagal (F). The full result which include grades and pointers will only be release by 22nd December so keep your fingers crossed for decent grade! However for people like me who had been screwing this whole semester, knowing Pass or Fail is already good enough to calm now any restless, edgy soul...which now comes to my main point: how did I fare this time for this exam. As I had mentioned from time to time, I had been very worried about how I performed through this whole semester and how my result will turn out. Screw ups are here and there. In fact, I had been worrying even when I am limteh-ing with the Kuching Limteh Gang (tm) them all earlier tonight. So now that I am home and it's already passed 12am entering 11 December. And this time for the first time, I checked my result using SMS since HealthyCampus haven't updated yet as I login to my account. Typed the message properly, checked for any mistakes and sent to 36600...and wait for the SMS ringtone...

11/12/09 01:49
RM 0.50 USM:
Keputusan Provisional
KP: 880831XXXXXX
HBT213(P)
HBT302(P)
HBT304(P)
LHP453(P)
LHP455(P)
Kemaskini 10/12/09

...ALL P(ASS)!!!! It's all PASS!!! Especially those subject which has exam (HBT213, HBT302 and LHP453) in which I kinda (IMO) screwed for this semester. Phew, that sure lift a lot of worries from my mind. Now there is only more thing to wait: The full result complete with grade and GPA on 22 December. Fingers crossed for a decent result and pray miracle that someway, somehow, I can hang on to the edge of DL. If not, then I can only hope that it didn't suck to badly. *Fingers crossed*

Meanwhile another date to keep tab on: Online Course Registration through Sistem E-Daftar at your HealthyCampus Account will be open on 14 December until 27 December or you can wait until 28 December to register manually at respective schools. For final year student, please make sure that ALL details in your profile is properly updated and you fulfilled most of the unit requirement by this point of time (especially the minor, elective and university paper.) If there is any mistake, deal with the Chancellory, Record Unit (or something lar) to make any necessary amendment. Register your subjects carefully with the current course code.

Now that I have a slightly better image regarding my result, it is best to get back to work and finish my part of the Final Year Project! My mechanical pencil, dictionaries and Ciao Dell'Italia Postcard from SzeSze (as bookmark) are my companions for now. Deadline: 15 December before the next round starts!!!

Epilogue: Apparently, all other public university released their examination result earlier to student compared to USM, which need to wait for two rounds before the actual result come out. Despite the common perception that USM seems to be a very Kiasu university, they take things at snail pace at this thing. What's the fuss with Kelulusan Majlis Senat Universiti and all?

5 comments:

xinxin^^ said...

wow!congratulations!!haha,me too..

Eli James said...

=P Glad to hear of your prelim results, Zhe Rong! I pray you'd get good ones when the actual results are released.

LiZaRdboi_88 said...

@ Ced and WanXin: thanks a bunch. It's only prelim result...the true judgement day will be on 22 Dec so have to be prepared!

xinxin^^ said...

haha,ok!u too...how is ur translation project?is it tough?

LiZaRdboi_88 said...

@ WanXin: Pretty hard but very interesting. Don't judge an academic book by its cover!

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...