| Login to my Campusonline account to print out this bill. This is the second time I printed this bill which also marks the second time that I had to ask my parent to bank in EXTRA money specifically to pay bills. Those of you who followed this little blog of mine obviously know that I am running out of option of supporting my studies on my own when I got rejected by both scholarships bodies that I tried to apply. Still searching and considering other options while hoping to make reasonable progress in my research when the semester starts. Hopefully. |
Selamat Hari Raya kepada semua Muslimin dan Muslimat, Maaf Zahir dan Batin.
Dengan bulan Ramadhan menutup tirainya, semoga bulan Syawal yang menjelang ini serta bulan-bulan yang seterusnya akan disinari rahmat dan keampunan.
Dengan bulan Ramadhan menutup tirainya, semoga bulan Syawal yang menjelang ini serta bulan-bulan yang seterusnya akan disinari rahmat dan keampunan.
dan
Selamat Bercuti kepada semua warga Malaysia di mana jua anda berada.
Hargailah masa yang berharga ini dengan luangkan masa bersama dengan orang yang tersayang anda. Pandu Cermat, Jiwa Selamat.
Epilogue: Expect a couple more posts just to clear out all the backlog of material before the month of August ends. More curtains rising as time past! I wonder whether I will able to achieve the feat or not though... *Reason side of brain: Mistaken priority as there's something more important to do which is writing up extended literature review!* Meanwhile, the silence of my mailbox strongly suggested that both of my supervisors has gone off for holiday this week. I know it's unavoidable because they are human with family so it's not wrong for them to spent their own quality time away from work...Still feels unnerving though because it left you wonder whether they actually read through it or not. With the new academic year starting, I am left in despair again.
No comments:
Post a Comment