Dear USMHotspot,
When you open up your mind to a bigger and open world especially in terms of new media, the famous video-hosting website namely Youtube a couple of days ago, I was rejoiced. I am glad that you finally allow the existence of Youtube within our household and in fact their presence had made all of us feel much highly about the usual you.
But lately my dear, you had been acting up strangely. I have no idea what exactly happen in your mind right now but your sudden action of locking yourself behind door, leaving only a small space to let us peek into your room. Back then you still let us into your room when we knock on your door. But now no matter how much we tried, you still did not want to listen to anything from outside anymore, choosing to stick to your own space instead.
USMHotspot, your action had left a lot of us in grief and worries and for some, anger. I don't know what exactly happen in your mind right now. Please, get well. You don't know how many people actually wants you back.
Worried,
ZheRong aka LiZaRdboi88
So yeah, USMHotspot had been acting odd than it used to be. When everyone rejoiced that USMhotspot finally unblocked Youtube, yesterday however was a total letdown: now we are having a hardtime accessing any website not hosted within USM! Opening a webpage is now a pain as much of time it refused to load fully and refreshing it multiple time does not help much any. The number of attempts that only leads you to the "Webpage cannot be open" page can only be that much before anyone finally give up and went off to a better place. The other way around happens (as reported by Izzati) when you access USM-hosted website from outside. I mean its still ok yesterday morning but why now?! Its like USM is turning into an island with only one bridge linking to the mainland and the traffic on the bridge is painfully slow. *wait, sounds like Penang island lol* Did someone sabotage the server in Pusat Komputer? REPAIR NAO PUSAT KOMP PPL OR DIE!!!!! *tantrum*
So now here I am, onlining at Istimewa again and it is not much of a good onlining experience under in the hot simmering sun of tropical evening...and the fact that the Chinamen sitting in front of me is a smoker doesn't make it better. Oh well, at least I am downloading Junjou Romantica Season 2 eps 2 now!!!! kyaa!!!!!!!!!! But please lar faster, connection in Istimewa!!!!
The text book for CMM221 (FUCK) as well as LAE100 and 200 books. These are the first two subjects that I will be facing in the exam...but to tell you the truth, its DEFINITELY NOT WORKING for CMM221 and I haven't touch a single pagina in the LAE textbook. I. NEED. MOTIVATION. NAO.
Mom Kitteh and kitteh, frolicking around the bricks and bags. Taken near them lower ground toilet in Ivory Plaza.
Meanwhile, my lunch of the day: McValue BigMac and Chocolate Sundae...and no more McShaker promotion *sniffle*. Had the meal early though since it has been a frustrating online experience over DK foyer anyway and there's nothing much for me to do anything over there with a crappy connection...
And yeah, did you know that I went to cubicle yesterday to online+study? It was a very good place to study quietly since there isn't much people over there, there is air-con and there is internet connection (well before USMhotspot fucked itself up again yesterday evening). And the addition of a sofa (albeit a little rosak at one side) is a really nice addition and it was my first time to have a nap there. This picture was taken from the perspective to mine lying down on the sofa while studying. Nice nap.
And this was my lunch yesterday:KFC. I think I need to cut down on my fast food and/or expensive diet...it eats up my wallet way too fast that I expected.Before I went to McD this noon for my lunch, Izzati told me (in MSN) that she will be going to Rubi's house for Diwali with a group of AIESEC juniors, a energetic 15 of them in 3 cars, all of them giddy and ready to go when I went over to DK U just to peek on them...
...immediately though, I was shrouded by a small amount of jealousy and loneliness. A parts of me actually yearns to be invited by them to go along...but it will be a trouble for them and embarassment for me if I actually asked if I can join since they didn't actually invited me and I am not much in AIESEC anymore. In the end after making a small, half-joke yelp *Eh Tak aci no one invite me one!*, I left to McD. And no one asked me to go along.
What's wrong with me?
...immediately though, I was shrouded by a small amount of jealousy and loneliness. A parts of me actually yearns to be invited by them to go along...but it will be a trouble for them and embarassment for me if I actually asked if I can join since they didn't actually invited me and I am not much in AIESEC anymore. In the end after making a small, half-joke yelp *Eh Tak aci no one invite me one!*, I left to McD. And no one asked me to go along.
What's wrong with me?
Epilogue: FASTER LAR, DOWNLOADS!!!!!!!!11 And boredom, unmotivation and doom lurks...how am I gonna survive this exam?!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment