After procrastinating for a great deal of time, I went to cut my hair. FINALLY. It was really overdue since I haven't tend to my hair from the start of the semester and my mom who called over once in a while ask me to cut my hair like a couple of weeks ago. My hair grew so long until the extent that my bang can cover my eyes fully whenever it fell down, the back at the back of my head touched the collar and the sideburn and side hair covers my earlobe and always trickling it. Its basically a bush up there.
Usually, the procrastinator within me will just wait until I go back home during the semester break. But the self-conscious side of me wonders whether the hair can psychologically accumulate negative aura and stress and the fact that a couple of my coursemate commented that I look perpetually tired with that bush. And the fact that there will be a seminar on professionalism in the career of translation very soon (*its today, 18th of October actually but I am backtracking event for this post) and one of the invited speaker is Suraya Daud, a image consultant. IMAGE CONSULTANT. I am so gonna squashed her scrutiny if I kept my bush around. Looks like its the chance to get a new hairdo!
My hair, before. Taken when I woke up. Look at the puffing bush. And I look FAT. So in the end I went to the indian barber right beside BaliBali food court (after I had my lunch there) to tend to my hair. A quick job from the indian uncle...
...and voila! New and shorter hair, taken right after I came back to campus, in the male toilet over Foyer DK. Even though I still look as dorky as always but at least I look tidier.And actually, this is actually the very first time I got a haircut over Penang. For my first year I just left my hair until the end of the semester. TWICE. So for this time, the timing and sense of purpose for it felt just right.
That's all for my yet another random filler post (ABOUT MY HAIR). Will post more stuff on more event that happened for this week and last week.
Epilogue: Next week will be the last week of this semester. OMFG Time really flies...TOO FAST!!!! But then let me run through a reality check on what's going on for the coming week: HBT112 Presentation and short report, LHP459 Drama Recording, LLJ300 Drama/Sketch, LAE200 Essays including one on Guatemala...*Dazed*
*sigh* Busy until the very end. And exams date runs from 4th of November til 20th of November, almost the start and the end of exam weeks again. I will be back to Kuching on 23 of November and spending a short one month holiday before heading back to campus again on 2o of December. USM: as kiasu as always starting their semester earlier...
...and now I feel jealous about all my coursemates' plan to go Genting or Cameron or even HongKong *look Miss Chuah and Miss Chong, who want to meet Miss Chan who is abroad* Hmm...it's time to get my own passport!!!!!! Huzzah!!!!
Meanwhile, enjoy this article as well about copulation of Superman with a human...complete with its consequences! Orgy of Microscopic Gang Rape FTW!!!!!
That's all for my yet another random filler post (ABOUT MY HAIR). Will post more stuff on more event that happened for this week and last week.
Epilogue: Next week will be the last week of this semester. OMFG Time really flies...TOO FAST!!!! But then let me run through a reality check on what's going on for the coming week: HBT112 Presentation and short report, LHP459 Drama Recording, LLJ300 Drama/Sketch, LAE200 Essays including one on Guatemala...*Dazed*
*sigh* Busy until the very end. And exams date runs from 4th of November til 20th of November, almost the start and the end of exam weeks again. I will be back to Kuching on 23 of November and spending a short one month holiday before heading back to campus again on 2o of December. USM: as kiasu as always starting their semester earlier...
...and now I feel jealous about all my coursemates' plan to go Genting or Cameron or even HongKong *look Miss Chuah and Miss Chong, who want to meet Miss Chan who is abroad* Hmm...it's time to get my own passport!!!!!! Huzzah!!!!
Meanwhile, enjoy this article as well about copulation of Superman with a human...complete with its consequences! Orgy of Microscopic Gang Rape FTW!!!!!
.jpg)
4 comments:
you look better with your new hairstyle. ^^
First pic: cute but a bit chubby
second pic: smart and a bit more thin if compare to first pic.
Ohh, that's a matter of angle actually but other than that, I did not slimmed down a bit...
ok, now that you have the before and after picture, you DO look different. XD I am not very observant huh??
Post a Comment