Sunday, 12 October 2008

CMM221:The Requiem

Prologue: SOMEONE PLEASE END MY MISERY. This is just ridiculous.

Its the same thing again...

...and I am not gonna talk much about it...

...but again, please pardon my expletives...

...and I'm gonna be ANAL.

FUCK CMM221

FUCK CMM221 (Opps I said it again)

FUCK CMM221 (Third time woo)

FUCK CMM221!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait, critical thinking told me the subject its not wrong, its the person that makes it wrong.

So again, I rephrase:

FUCK AzlOs.

FUCK AzlOs (Opps I said it again)

FUCK AzlOs (Third time woo)

FUCK AzlOs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ps to all coursemate: You know who it is. *wink*

The plague of un-learning going on in CMM221 right now is all because the particular person by the name AzlOs and his I-Ranian goon. He didn't teach a thing and expect us to come out with a full, working software product ready to go on shelves.

WHAT THE HECK DO THEY ACTUALLY EXPECT US TO COME OUT IF THEY DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO TEACH ANYTHING PRACTICAL IN THE LAB, STUPID DIPSHIT?!

Now, we need to create a application using Adobe Director MX.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

Great. Yet another software that you are gonna use for like a couple of times in your lifetime and lagging your poor lappie down (Especially when your laptop is actually more than 5 years old) while using it. And I don't even know how to use it.

...why don't I learn myself, you say?

...be more initiative, you say.

I am sorry that I have to act so immaturely...

BUT I HAVE NO INTEREST AT ALL AND INTENTION TO APPLY ANY SKILL SIMILAR TO MY LIFE RIGHT NOW...

...AND THAT FUCKING BUGGER AZLOS AND HIS I-RANIAN GOON IS FAR FROM MOTIVATING. EONS.

Thanks to both factors, now my expected grade for CMM221 is in jeopardy. And it isn't only just dragging the result down from Dean's List but even approaching failing grade.

And I might have to retake this paper again if I fails this.

OHH SOMEONE PLEASE END MY MISERY.

GOD, GIVE ME A TECH WIZ OR A ROPE.

ONE IS TO TEACH ME, ONE TO HANG MYSELF IF I FAILED.

Seriously people, seriously.

This has gone far enough. Too far. I hope everyone can survive until the end...even though I highly doubt it...

ZheRong is now at DK foyer, ranting away while hoping the rain to slow down a little so that he can go back without being too wet.

Epilogue: Give me strength to survive. Please. And Ohh if you haven't notice, I do expressed myself better in words than physically. Even though most of the time I look like bored and other similar expression but actually my heart and my mind is feeling much more turbulent than I look. Most other people doesn't like over-expression of emotion, even myself. But the bottling emotion have to be expressed somewhat. It needs an outlet somewhere. Hence here, people. Here, where I can just write and people can actually choose to read or ignore.

And ooh, why don't we complained directly to the dean of both school? First of all, we are not exactly sure what's the proper procedure to do so. Second, what's next? Remember people that we are in Malaysia, the place most of your complain will not be replied and the people are the most tolerant that we choose to live with it if we can instead of confronting it. A place that did not tolerate nitpicking over matters if you can survive with it. A place that people might look at you with disdain if you complain...and might ostracize you. (Even I do.)


@WanShing: Thank you for trying to encourage me. Unfortunately, LIFE NOW IS PLAIN SUCKS. And I can't help wondering how's life gonna be next time. I AM SO DEAD.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i really can understand how depressed u are .a level that we cant really feel . but we know that is certainly very very very dofficult and challenging.i know it is not easy,still i want to insist: go for it no matter how hard it is!consult lecturer personally can b way of solution?jiayou..

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...