Sunday, 26 October 2008

僕は。。。Hopelessな腐男子だ~~~

Prologue: 本当につまらない。。。今Downloadがおわるのを待っている。。。ここのConnectionはいつも遅いことがわかっているけど、どうして僕はいつもここにくるの。。。か?別のいいOnlineできる所がないから。。。And suddenly felt like writing this post...Hopeless fudanshi/otaku (bastardization of fujyoshi)desuu~~~

The main reason that the chance of me getting involved in a romantic relationship (male or female) is slimmed to none is most probably because I am a hopeless fudanshi/otaku...I mean, just look at my desktop and you will get the picture (and indeed I give you a picture to illustrate it...)

Messy desktop it is...littered with yaoi freshly downloaded from the Intarweb!!!!! Clickety click for full size. Luckily USMhotspot had been kind enough to unblock Mediafire and other filehosting website (the Pusat Komputer receive revelation izzit?) so I had been on downloading frenzy over DK foyer two days ago...and got myself two yaoi drama CD including 異国色恋浪漫譚!!!Itou Kentarou's voice is...hot...*あっ、指は。。。* *yum*

And my yaoi folder over D:drive...and of course, MOAR and MOAR in the infamous external harddisk...lappie+external harddisk+INTARWEB=HAPPEHNESS~~~

LMAO to bring the otaku-greatness even further, I present to you all...these three song, sang by Tamura-san (Default Joushikousei nyan and Mo, Mousou Machine) and Konata-chan (Dondake Fanfare), both of them are the resident hopeless otaku and fujoshi in Lucky Star. Minna-san, otanoshimini~~~~





Mo, Mousou Machine by Tamura-san. Brain=Fantasy machine desu ne~~~




Default Joshikousei nyan also by Tamura-san. Yaoi, Fujoshi. You know crave for it, Tamura-san...




Dondake Fanfare by Konata-chan! こなたは僕の妻です。

やっぱり僕はHopelessな腐男子だな~~~まいか~~~

Epilogue:。。。純情ロマンチカ 2 が来たぞ!!!!!!!キャアアア~~~~




Opening song:衝動 by Pigstar. Can't wait for the full song to come out!!!!




Closing song: 相生 by Juned.

Download 1st eps from Aarin already...looking forward for 2nd eps to come out!!!! MOAR Junjou Goodness!!!!! Meanwhile the download speed for DVD version is hopelessly slow...FASTER LAR!!!!!!

No comments:

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...