...and right now, I remembered the exact reasons why I never like to go to Istimewa at night in the first place...
F-BALL and PEOPLE.
and to top it off, its English Premier League match, between LIVERPOOL AND CHELSEA.
So basically, people are around you. They cheer when there's a goal, they groan when a goal missed, they shout when someone made a foul. Everyone turn into inpromptu commentator and strategist giving live coverage as if they are at the location themselves. The anticipation is high, the atmosphere ecsthatic, the temperature rises as the game goes high and low. It's stuffy, it's noisy. Everyone doesn't seems to mind though...well except ME.
The people that I don't exactly want to see is here, I am sharing my table with two Thai international student and the table behind me were a group of Chinamen...and one of them smoke...and a couple more table surrounding me got smoker's as well...I swear I might end up asphyxiation...and look at that, someone scored a goal again. *cue loud, manly cheer*
Am I the only one here that's not paying attention at all to the F-ball match!?
Meanwhile, look at all those shiny lights~~~ Cabinet, filled with Al-Fakher scented tobacco and shisha smoking pipe. (Actually this pic was taken yesterday during my first nighttime online session over Istimewa)I hate F-Ball season and noisiness.
Epilogue: 5% left in downloads as I finish writing this. (fasterfasterfaster) And yeah, I do plan to go to lib tomorrow. Of course not just to study, online as well especially since now the Pusat Komputer ppl is enlightened enough to unblock Youtube and a couple of Filehosting website. Download frenzy expected...other than study lar of course!! I think I shall start with CMM221 first...that bugger punya subject...and AzlOs decided that he might do subjective question on final exam. WTF? Exam in one week people...work hard and good luck!!!!
Edit: Ahh, just realized that Monday (Hayashi-kun~~~) is Deepavali...it means public hols and Library closed. *slump* Then again, I still need to take my book...
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment