Last day of the one week raya hols.
Reality check:
HBT112 assignment deadline: 10/10. Progress: PATCHY. Here and there but somewhere not there.
Japanese essay 日本語の作文: 締め切り:来週金曜日。 まだ書いてなくて、全然できないやあ~~ マレーシャの漫画ってなに?! 本とにあるのかよ?今僕は死にそうで、死にたい。誰が僕に助けてくれるんですか?!
Spanish Essay La composicion de Espanol: The only thing that termino. Send it to Senor Omar by email a moment ago.
...only to realized that tengo una discusion de libro con Senor Omar about a spanish book, my choice is The Leaf Storm by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. TOMORROW.
And I didn't even leo a single page out of it.
Only manage to copiar some summary of The Leaf Storm from the Internet...and translate it into Spanish using online translator.
Futile attempt to stay alive.
Anything else: CMM221 is dying with every second passed. The only thing in assignment that I actually look forward to is LHP459 Acting and Recording. THIS IS SPARTA!!!!! *lol Leonidas*
Inspiration to do anything: Nil. I am so drained. And tired. And bored.
In order to compensate the brevity of this particular post, I decided to add in something else.
First: My Morality test (Got it from Valarie while bloghopping around friends' blog)
Check out my Morality! 73% liberal, 27% conservative
Second: A lot of anime came out recently so I decided to check it out. One of them is Kuroshitsuji. (黒執事 Black Butler) Click here for Wiki and here for official anime website. A good place to get an impression of the anime is of course by their opening song and closing song. And I would say that what I got from here is a good one. So take a sneak peek of Kuroshitsuji in their opening and closing song.
Here's the manga for Kuroshitsuji, featuring the namesake butler, Sebastian.
Here's the manga for Kuroshitsuji, featuring the namesake butler, Sebastian.Opening: シド-モノクロのキス
Closing: Becca- I'm Alive (GOOD SONG. AND IT'S IN ENGLISH. REAL AMERICAN ONE.)
And as an おかず, here is the official music video of I'm alive by Becca.
That's all for this very random post. I promise I will be back with more meaningful post...after I go through all the assignment and such...Don't screw me too hard, reality!
ZheRong is in despair, hoping that he will survive all the deadline next week...
1 comment:
hey zhe rong.u still the same ,always vent ur frustation on ur blog.ppl will never know if they don
't peak into ur closet.anyway, i know you sure can handle it,u just need a space to express your feelings.i und. wish u can always face the assignments with positive manner.
Post a Comment