Sunday, 11 July 2010

Pleasant surprise of the day.

Prologue: And it's already Sunday. The new academic year will start tomorrow. And I haven't book my flight ticket back to Penang. Arggh! *sigh*

Today after spending a whole day outside driving around my brother and his friends, I headed straight to the bathroom for a refreshing bath. (considering that I spent one hour waiting in my car over Civic Centre parking lot with no air-con.) As soon as I changed into a more comfortable clothing, my bro handed me a postcard that is lying on top of the computer table. What could it be and who's the sender?

Tada! The said postcard!

Featuring the skyline of Singapore with the Singapore Eye featured prominently in the foreground.

The sender: Kimi Chong on behalf of everyone of my West Malaysian SISTAHOOD! You're all welcome and I am glad that you all had a wonderful stay over my home.

Epilogue: My current mental state does not allow me to write anything meaningful at this point. Please wait patiently until a spark of inspiration lights on my brain to write on something. And where's my Master's Approval Letter~~~ *cry*

No comments:

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...