Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Finally. Finally FINALLY!!

Prologue: HOLY CRAP! About four more days before heading back to Penang to pick up my graduation robe and less than two weeks before the G-DAY. HOLY CRAP! *anxious spazz*

After months (actually just two month plus but it's waaayyy enough) of waiting, full of suspenseful moments and fearful anticipation especially after JPA issued their notification (read previous post for detail), the answer is finally here...

Acceptance. 'Nuff said. =) IC number shopped out of course.
With the approval of my Master's Application, I can now proudly declare that I am a postgraduate student of Universiti Sains Malaysia! Besides that, with the Master's Degree Acceptance Letter, I can now initiate various procedures required to delay my service contract with JPA as well as applying for hostel in USM in order for me to settle down properly in USM. As far as I can expect, this two weeks is going to be one hell of a whirlwind complete with emotional roller coaster ride!

I am happy yet extremely nervous now. Oh god, please keep me safe!

Epilogue: Personally though, I really hope that it's not going to be a one way trip back to Penang and wish that I can come home often. I still haven't enjoyed enough Kuching yet!

No comments:

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...