| Aneka nusa dalam negaraku tercinta. |
Menjunjung Wawasan, Mencapai Harapan.
Marilah kita sebagai rakyat Malaysia menghayati erti dan mengisi kemerdekaan yang telah kita kecapi selama ini pada tanggal yang amat bermakna serta penuh iktibar ini.
Marilah kita sebagai rakyat Malaysia kekal bersatu dan senantiasa berbakti demi membina masa hadapan negara yang lebih aman, makmur dan sejahtera.
Selamat Menyambut Hari Ulang Tahun Kemerdekaan yang ke-53 kepada seluruh rakyat Malaysia, tanpa mengira di mana jua anda berada.
---------------------------------------------
Meanwhile...
![]() |
| It has been a while since I used my own webcam to take my dorky picture! |
Anyway, Happy 22th Birthday to myself as well as everybody else who shares the same birthday as me across the globe especially fellow Malaysians who will enjoy a public holiday all to ourselves if we remain in Malaysia!
GODSPEED IN ALL FUTURE ENDEAVOURS. LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!
-On the actual day itself-
| One spoonful after the other...and all done! 御ちそう様でした~~~素敵な感じ~~ |
| Baskin Robbin 31 Icecream. Dayum~~ |
-Personal reflection that come three days late!-
As I look back all these years that I had went through during my undergrad, starting during first year (in which during that time, I still don't have or rather don't know how to use my obsolete mobile phone camera hence no picture whatsover in blog yet despite how passionate I am to blog back then.),went through second year (in which I finally figure out how to transfer picture from my mobile phone camera to my also rather obsolete old lappie) reaching third year (where I finally got my long awaited camera to capture all the last memories. Phew!) and of course up until now, I can clearly see how I actually evolve and changed. (Heck even the writing style has changed. Whenever I read my first birthday post in foreign land, I cringe at it's overflowing childishness!) All the memories that I had before flashed through my eyes,both bitter and sweet. But somehow, I grew up. From a rather naive 19 years old freshies, I already 22 years old, a young adult (that should be) ready to face a whole new world ahead.
Last but not least, I would like to give my deepest, most sincere gratitude to all my beloved family members, respected seniors/tutors/mentors/lecturer/teacher/etc of similar calibre, all my fellow friends/coursemates/classmates/you name it! and everybody else that I came across in 22 years of my life that it's because of all of you that my life are splash with vibrant, vivid colors. Thanks for all the well-wishes that come through all sorts of medium (Facebook: More than 100 people! That's a record even for me!. Mobile phone: five or six. A few of fellow SISTAHHOOD~~ Phone call: two or three. MSN: two or three and last but not least one surprise visit from the special someone on 1st September.)
| As you can see, the (cheese)cake is not a lie. It melted, but it's not a lie. It's from the special someone. |
Epilogue: Enjoy your public holiday, fellow Malaysians! For fellow revelers who will not miss out any chance to party and indulge in celebration, be responsible of your own as well as others' physical and emotional well-being. For everybody else, don't miss out the Merdeka Parade in the morning and 31% discount of every purchase of Baskin Robbin Icecream!

No comments:
Post a Comment