Do you know why?
It's another Merdeka Day again, celebrating the Independence of Malaysia, 51 years old and counting on forever.
Happy Birthday Malaysia.Its a matter of coincidence that 31st of August is a very special day for me as well...and all the birthday well-wishes in the form of sms and messenger is coming in one by one.
Do you know why? (I know, the answer is pretty obvious LOL)
Because it's MY BIRTHDAY.
And to top it off, it's exactly my 20th birthday (and hopefully, counting on for a long time)...I AM TAKING MY VERY FIRST STEP INTO THE BIG 2! *le GASP*
Do you know why? (I know, the answer is pretty obvious LOL)
Because it's MY BIRTHDAY.
And to top it off, it's exactly my 20th birthday (and hopefully, counting on for a long time)...I AM TAKING MY VERY FIRST STEP INTO THE BIG 2! *le GASP*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ZHERONG.
Hmm? You want to know my birthday wish?
Hmm...lets see...I will not wish for something lavish or frivilous or anything...
I only wish for something that is simple...
...and I will not tell you now cos I do kinda believe that a wish need to be kept secret in order for it to works! LOL
It's simple, really. You can pretty much guess what did yearn for from all my previous posts...
Anyway, expect more edits and new post within these few days about my 20th 31st August!!!! (since Monday is a replacement holiday so more time to blog Woohoo!!!!)
Hmm...lets see...I will not wish for something lavish or frivilous or anything...
I only wish for something that is simple...
...and I will not tell you now cos I do kinda believe that a wish need to be kept secret in order for it to works! LOL
It's simple, really. You can pretty much guess what did yearn for from all my previous posts...
Anyway, expect more edits and new post within these few days about my 20th 31st August!!!! (since Monday is a replacement holiday so more time to blog Woohoo!!!!)
----------------------------------------------
...and as expected from PikHan, a devout, god-fearing Christian. Thanks anyway.
This one is from SzeSze. Nice bag! Peek into the bag...
...its a box of Ferrero Rocher! You sure know I had a weakness for nice foodstuff!
Opened it and ate one of the sweet guilty pleasure of Ferrero Rocher...first thing in the morning by the way the mark the starts of my first day in 20th year of my life...
To the washing mahcine we go!
At the same thing, I brought along my lappie with me and onlining at cafe while waiting for the washing to be done.
And all the clothes are well done about 25 minutes...and its time to the clothing line we go to dry the clothes!
My lappie at cafe. So I am here editing my blogpost.
---------------------------------------------
While I on my way back to RST, I saw these two lembu crossing the busy 6 lane road from my side that I am at to the other side...so the grass is greener on the other side? Caused slight discruption to the traffic. Lembu in urban surrounding...
And as a memento of my virgin experience (lmao) with Baskin Robbins, I took the small spoon! (and before you guy actually start puking, they give me two spoon and this is the clean, unused , extra one. LMAO)
-----------------------------------------------
My first night of my 20th years in my life wasn't rather uneventful as I went out for dinner alone and no activities after that. (well, other than my family who called over to wish me Happy B'day but that's it) At first I was thinking over going to Khaleel or any tom-yam cafe over at Ivory only to be put off by the roaring F___ball crowd. In the end, I settled down at Sambos Cafe to have my dinner because its quieter over there. This is their oriental dinner set, with Mushroom soup, chicken rice which I can't recall its name and lemon tea as drink. It was OK for RM9.30.
-------------------------------------------------
And now, I am in my usual online+breakfast session at Khaleel. And this fat kitteh was napping beside my table and refused to budge when I move it over LOL. Had to take its pic.
Edit: Good Morning Malaysia, and edited for what I did prior from blogging now.
First thing in the morning after tidying up for me is actually opening up the presents that I received a couple of days earlier.
.jpg)
This one is from PikHan. The colours of wrapper blend in well with my table lol.First thing in the morning after tidying up for me is actually opening up the presents that I received a couple of days earlier.
.jpg)
...and as expected from PikHan, a devout, god-fearing Christian. Thanks anyway.
This one is from SzeSze. Nice bag! Peek into the bag...
...its a box of Ferrero Rocher! You sure know I had a weakness for nice foodstuff!
Opened it and ate one of the sweet guilty pleasure of Ferrero Rocher...first thing in the morning by the way the mark the starts of my first day in 20th year of my life...But of course with all birthday anticipation and such, there are some practical things of life that I need to take care of...which is: the laundry which is one week due!!

So again the usual combination of laundries, clippers, washing powders and RM2 worth of coins.
To the washing mahcine we go!
At the same thing, I brought along my lappie with me and onlining at cafe while waiting for the washing to be done.
And all the clothes are well done about 25 minutes...and its time to the clothing line we go to dry the clothes!
My lappie at cafe. So I am here editing my blogpost.---------------------------------------------
Later in the evening, I went over to Baskin Robbins over Sungai Dua to try the sinfully delicious (and EXPENSIVE) ice cream because they have 31% discount every 31st day of any month and its 31st August. Together with me is Hayashi-kun (nah, nickname lah!), my former roommate back in CG during the MSK days in first year. And as expected of typical Malaysian, the premise is teeming with people, scurrying over to get cheaper ice cream...including a couple of my juniors...anyway, here's the pic throughout the rest of the day.
Tada! My very first purchase of Baskin Robbin in my entire uni life! A pint=RM 18.50. Even with discount already.
This is a pint... (we immediately settled down at the wakaf in front of the gate and savor our ice cream...)
...and it was filled to the brim! (this explains the messy look) I chose two flavors: Macadamian nut thingy and the August flavor which I forgot its real name. Hayashi-kun's choice was slightly modest, a typical chocolate.
.jpg)
Went into the campus for a little walk after accompanying Hayashi-kun to his KungFu club training. Notice the desolateness of empty campus.
Tada! My very first purchase of Baskin Robbin in my entire uni life! A pint=RM 18.50. Even with discount already.
This is a pint... (we immediately settled down at the wakaf in front of the gate and savor our ice cream...)
...and it was filled to the brim! (this explains the messy look) I chose two flavors: Macadamian nut thingy and the August flavor which I forgot its real name. Hayashi-kun's choice was slightly modest, a typical chocolate..jpg)
While I on my way back to RST, I saw these two lembu crossing the busy 6 lane road from my side that I am at to the other side...so the grass is greener on the other side? Caused slight discruption to the traffic. Lembu in urban surrounding...
And as a memento of my virgin experience (lmao) with Baskin Robbins, I took the small spoon! (and before you guy actually start puking, they give me two spoon and this is the clean, unused , extra one. LMAO)-----------------------------------------------
My first night of my 20th years in my life wasn't rather uneventful as I went out for dinner alone and no activities after that. (well, other than my family who called over to wish me Happy B'day but that's it) At first I was thinking over going to Khaleel or any tom-yam cafe over at Ivory only to be put off by the roaring F___ball crowd. In the end, I settled down at Sambos Cafe to have my dinner because its quieter over there. This is their oriental dinner set, with Mushroom soup, chicken rice which I can't recall its name and lemon tea as drink. It was OK for RM9.30.-------------------------------------------------
And now, I am in my usual online+breakfast session at Khaleel. And this fat kitteh was napping beside my table and refused to budge when I move it over LOL. Had to take its pic.Epilogue: Lost track of the numbers of well wishers but my estimation should be over 30 already. I think that's the max number that I can get for well wishing. In the mean time, downloaded Katekyo Hitman Reborn yaoi doujins. But there is one particlular doujin that I can't seems to download since its download was accidentatally broken previously. (hosted in Mediafire by the way...why?) And that makes me kinda anal.
No comments:
Post a Comment