Prologue: Shout out for those living in vicinity of McDonald's in Malaysia: McDonald's is having this mid month promotion in which you can redeem another box of Chicken McNugget (6 pcs) when you purchase a box of Chicken McNugget a la carte. All you need to do is to print out the coupon available online and present it upon purchase! Hurry up because the promotion only last for two days (21 and 22 June 2011) so grab your box of Chicken McNugget from your nearest McDonald's outlet!
It has come to a point for me that my daily instant noodle dinner routine has become tedious and bland with nothing but loads of carbohydrates and MSG. The thought of having something else off campus or at least jazzing up my meal pops up in my head and what a coincidence that McDonald is having a promotion on their Chicken McNuggets! So I do what a penny-pinching Malaysian would do by printing the coupon available online and join the beetrain to McDonald. In fact, what better way to celebrate the return of my health after feeling feverish for the past weekend than eating artery clogging junk food woohoo!
 |
| But hey, at least I didn't be total punter by printing it out in black and white and then photocopy it further. I print two coupon (just in case...used one today, who know I might use another tomorrow?) in its full colour glory. Cut one out and head straight to McDonald! |
Thank god the line is short (or maybe's because USM is in holiday now so no critical mass by student) so I got mine in less than 5 minutes. The walk to McDonald is longer than the actual purchase itself!
 |
| Here's the usual paper bag that McDonald's uses. It really has been a very long time since I've been to the Golden Arches. They're serving Grilled Chicken Burger and Shaker Fries right now. I am feeling tempted now! |
 |
| That's what the redemption entails: two boxes of Chicken McNuggets for the price of one (RM5.95 after tax. I didn't a la carte my drink because I would rather buy 1.5l of softdrink somewhere else than here if I am going to take away my meal) and its condiment: Barbeque Sauce and Sweet and Sour Sauce. The two boxes by themselves is indeed not much for a full dinner so I still had my Mee Sedaap. Adding a lilbit extra texture into my dinner plan even though it's still full of carbohydrate. |
Talking about jazzing up, USM has got themselves a spanking new addition too.
 |
| The brand new campus of Pharmaceutical and Nutraceutical Institute of Malaysia, carved out from the side of Bukit Gambir right beside RST Hostel Complex and forming a new adjunct from USM's campus will be officiated tomorrow! And one thing whenever there's a VIP invited to officiate a ceremony, his face will be blown up and feature prominently on the posters and banners. This is spotted at a lamppost right outside Sungai Dua gate. |
So there you have it: I am still alive and I survive the fever. As for productivity related matters, I finally borrowed more books and searched more articles but it has been lying around on the floor and in my computer since then. Attempt to read it had be thwarted by numerous challenges ranging from distraction of the internet to sleepiness. So there you go. Short post END.
No comments:
Post a Comment