As you might notice from the inactivity of my blog (it has been a week since the previous post), currently I am in an ebb in both motivation and idea. There are so many events buzzing around in reality right now which are worth commenting on as well as backlog of materials (usually in the form of photos) which I could write something up...but I just can't make myself in actually writing it up and posting it online. In fact, there are actual real life stuff that I should make myself busy of and even I failed at that, let alone keeping my blog alive! Feeling itchy all over because of tiny green bugs that swarms my room every night these few days certainly doesn't help in making doing stuff in front of my lappie any better. What's the fuck with those tiny green bug? Why do they swarm my room?
Sometimes I do wonder on whether anyone actually follows this bland ranting space of mine.
So in the end, filler post which some pictures and a lil rant. Basically my way of informing the (non-existent) readers that I am still alive though somewhat a meaningless existence.
 |
| Continuation from previous post. This is how my dinner looks like for those two days which McDonald had their promotion on Chicken McNugget. Side dish. Not exactly filling and I had been commented that I lost weights. I lost weight just by not eating well. |
 |
| Kolo Mee at Carpenter Street Cafe Bayan Baru. Call it my way of placating my desire to go home. I've wasted too much of my time thinking about when to go home and one whole month of June gone off just like that! Hence the overused cliche of time flies. |
 |
| Aside from occasional spur of desire and compulsory grocery shopping trip to stock up my foodstuff, I basically rooted in campus (within 200m radius from my room) during weekdays and weekend is the only time that I will actually go off campus (OK, more like being forced to go off campus because every single cafe in campus closed for the weekend. I can always eat instant noodle but I do need proper meals too every now and then!) for lunch or dinner. Went to Hidden Recipe last Sunday and ordered Kungpow Chicken Baked Cheese Rice set just to spoil myself a lilbit (though the dried chilli has made it kinda spicy though.). Brought the book that I am suppose to read right now for my (extended) literature review and manage to finish one. Talking about reading book, I can't seems to bring myself to finish one journal article when I am in my room. Probably is because that I read it on my bed and book is one heck of a sleeping pills. Knocked out cold every time I try to read it not progressing beyond two or three pages at a time. What productivity! *nervous, diffident, sly grin* |
 |
| Talking about new stuff, AirAsia has opened a new travel & service centre over Yellow House (Pelita Nasi Kandar) at Sungai Dua. Wonder whether the ticketing counter have special access to their ticketing database. You know, just to avoid the ever annoying AirAsia RM0 Ticket Bonanza rush online. Or what about whether they accept cash payment at the counter since I don't have a credit card and have to rely on mom/family to book my tickets. |
That's all for now I guess. I should be doing some more reading tonight but look at the time! It's already midnight. Productivity FAIL. Lappie with internet connection: Weapon of Mass Distraction. Or it''s me that's just weak in determination?
Epilogue: June's almost over. I am in despair. Had I achieved anything productive towards the thing that I am supposed to be working on right now?
No comments:
Post a Comment