Yesterday i had my health checkup at USM health centre(compulsory for all student to check there) and you know what i discover?
I LOOSE 5 KG IN ONE WEEK!!!!!
I came to Penang in 85 kg and after one week of strenous walking(orientation week no bus service, everything walk and WALK!!!) i loose 5kg without me noticing!!! Hmm...i wonder will i lose more weight or gain back weight throughout this one semester.....(i highly think i will gain weight though)
BUT!!
I am still belong to the obese category....*sigh*(BMI 28.39, obese BMI>25). And i was referred to the obesity clinic/workshop which usually will be held at friday halfday.(which clashes with my Japanese minor class) And so i still need to wait for news if they gonna have it in Saturday......
I am goin to reveal my weight and height now, don't laugh arr!!!! LOL
weight: 80kg(YESS, i loose weight!!!!)
height: 168 cm(even though it is nice num in mandarin, i am considered as short in male term and i think i shrink 1 cm from orientation)
I forgot how much is my blood pressure(didn't look through it properly) but my heart beating rate is 87 per min. I wonder what happen to my urine test. :)
6 comments:
dude..u take drugs? knot pass ur urine test? little kid yo...aih~ lol
Wat lar, i haven noe my urine test yet....i think they keep it confidential.....
87 bpm is quite high kan??????
WALAO ! Dint know u so tall !!!!!
@_@"
btw, ys here!
Yee Shien(correct spelling?)!!!!!
Cool, seems that you're following the same trend as Kenny.
I am not following the same trend as Kenny! He works out voluntarily while i "works out"(if u insist this phrase) by accident/force....
Post a Comment