Saturday, 14 July 2007

A weeks of indulgence.......honeymoon time commencing!?

To tell the truth, i am feeling a little(VERY little, though) guilt for going out too much on the VERY FIRST WEEK of semester.......do you wanna know why?

It is because......

I watch two movies within one week!!!! (Transformer on the Monday, the very first day of semester, Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix in Thursday!!! walao)

I had been to Gurney's Plaza and Queensbay Mall, with my Penangian frens(or as her put it, the bubbly one LOL) Lydia, and Ipoh-ian Avinesh (the stoics LOL) I had also been to Prangin Mall with the Sarawakian seniors by public bus as well. I have been strolling along the Gurney Drive while looking across the strait.(in which i laughed myself out so hard for Avinesh jokes in which some of it are.....GRAPHIC LOL Blewing the load FTW!!!!) My, am i enjoying myself too much!?

I visited most of the hippest mall in town, ate in downtown Georgetown(thx Lydia for driving) and most important of all, spending extra money!!! I am feeling a little less productive now.......

Now, am i feeling HAPPY? or am i feeling sad? *HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!!!*

1 comment:

Joaquin aka Ah Lip said...

gurney plaza i went b4...at gurney u wil fin many hawker food....penang owes full of food evry corner....may b end of tis year i wil go ther again!!!!

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...