Saturday, 16 August 2008

Respiendo las coletillas/Tags.

Prologue: Feel like practicing my Spanish a lil.

Tengo dos coletillas para respiendo.

Este desde Paul:

1)What do you want the most now?

For a university student in which is being pressed hard by all the assignments, TIME. Deseo mucho tiempo para hago deberes.

2)Who is the person you trust the most?

Usually I trust anyone who treat me nicely but from time to time there will be occasion that I don't trust anyone including myself...

3)Are you in love?

I am in love with everyone esp. ALL MY FRIENDS. What? That's a kind of love too! Besides that, I am in love with my lappie and internet connection and Yaoi and...(continues ad infinitum)

4)If you could have a dream come true. What would it be?

Everyone is happy with their life and nice and honest towards each other.

5)Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?

The formation of rainbow requires certain condition of weather so...yeah I am pretty sceptical about it.

6)What's your goal for this year?

Maintaining my sanity and mental health and keeping myself happy while going through second year smoothly without mishaps...and hopefully can maintain a respectable pointers if not Dean's List.

7)Do you believe in eternity?

Not much but I do believe human compassion kindness are meant to be eternity.

9)What feelings do you love most?

Relief and satisfaction.

10)What are the requirements of your other half?

Just be nice to me.

11)What kind of feelings do you hate the most?

Uselessness and lost.

12)Do you cherish every friendship of yours?

Yes and its extremely hard for me to see anyone of it broken and hurt.

13)What do you want to do in the future?

Hopefully, doing a masters either in Linguistics and anything that is related to my major (Translation and Interpretation). And then work in USM if not civil service.

14)What is the most important thing in your life?

My own happiness.

15)What did you feel last night?

Fatigue. From early in the morning walking all the way from one end of the campus(my hostel) to the other end of campus, scaling the steep hill to Pusat Bahasa with a laptop bag at back and another sling back in hand, then camp in library try to do assignment in vain and then go back by foot again carrying the same stuff back to hostel late night. That's what I call fatigue!

16)Who do you hope to always be there for you?

Anyone who actually noticed me and cared about me let it be family, friends or total stranger.

17)When do you think the world will end?

It will end when it ends.

18)The world ends tomorrow. What will you do?

I wait.

19)What do you think of the person who tagged you?

He is stoically intelligent, truly a genius with a level of thinking beyond normal people. And he is kinda cute. (僕は眼鏡君と運動者萌え~~~)

20)What do you want to know right now?

What do other people actually think about me, everything.

Then add 6 people in your list and list them out at the end of the post.
Notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged! =)

No sigo norma porque no tengo mucho contacto y soy perezoso :P.

Or, just anyone who read this and feel like wanna continuar las coletillas.

...y este desde WenQi:

Name 10 people to do this survey. Answer these questions honestly~~ ( formalities )**

Otra vez, no sigo. O, anyone who read this and feel like continuar las coletillas.

1 ) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf

My parents and myself (as in personal values) advised not to have BF/GF any time now. Plus its tedious to maintain one anyway.

2 ) Describe yourself in one word.

Oddly...(due to the limit of words, feel free to figure out what is the second word. Even I do wonder about it)

3 ) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?

Here's the thing, this question is way too open ended. It does not specify what type of love, lack of specification on either side. It lacks...context. Its...too...confusing!!!!! *drop dead*

*Because of the complexity in interpreting the question, the answerer to this tag had suffered brain damage and had to be infirmed.*

4 ) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?

If I squint really hard, yeap. But its not important anyway.

5 ) Does it feel good to love?

It feels good to love everyone that love you.

6 ) God is giving u just 5 more minutes to live, IF you love someone special what will you say to that person?

...I don't think I will be able to say anything. But why god exist and created you only to tell you will die in 5 minutes? *fumes*

7 ) What will you say to someone who doesn’t want to believe you??

Nothing. I just don't fxxking care about fxxkers.

8 ) Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?

Mostly to love myself and occasionally other people.

9 ) What’s your opinion about someone who’s jealous?

We are on the same level so stop being jealous.

10 ) What can you say about playboys/playgirls?

Disloyal jerk/sex bomb. (I know, I love to contradict myself.)

[[ * PARTE 2 * ]]

1 ) Best place to cry? Anyplace that I can hide/sink my face of.

2 ) Who do you love the most? Anyone who had been nice to me including myself.

3 ) Tell us your dream last night? I have no idea why the hell I dreamed about this: A doctor told me that I make a significant improvement in countering obesity and my weight dropped from 92kg to 86kg. Must be my friend's quip that I will cancel all the food eaten at the ConvEx by walking too much these couple of days.

4 ) Ever hated someone so bad? Once in a while the level of hate and vengeance spiked but usually, no. For now.

5 ) The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard? I don't remember. Maybe I just don't want to.

[[ * EL ULTIMO PERSONA... * ]]

:: Had a beer with? All my friend that I went with to Bon Odori Penang, in which I had a sip of Asahi Beer (朝日ビール).

:: Went to the movies with? SzeSze, YenPheng and XinMi, all my coursemates for The Dark Knight and GSC Queensbay.

:: Talked on the cell phone with? Either Theepha (on assignments) or SzeSze (on going out for dinner)

:: You hugged? ...I just can't remember...

:: You yelled at? Should be at Tze Sieng, my coursemate while she crossed the road on the way to Pusat Bahasa. (おい、おんな!)

[[ * DURANTE LA SEMANA PASADO, TU HACES...* ]]

>> Kissed sumone? Nope. In fact, it has been a VERY, VERY long time.

>> Sing/sung/song? Quite a lot actually, esp Robbie Williams' The Road to Mandalay.

>> Danced crazy? Hmm..nope I think.

// Think of the last time u were angry, why were you angry? I don’t want exactly to remember.

// You will die in 3 mins. Last call? Stop telling me that I will die in anytime.

// If you could do anything OR wish anything, wad would it be? I wish everyone that everyone is happy with their life and nice and honest towards each other.

//Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone I would prefer to call it...persuasion.

// Are you old fashioned? Pretty much if you compared to my contemporaries.

// What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back? Both.

// What things would be the hardest thing for you to give up on? Anything that is about me/things that I think shouldn't be give up of.

Termino responder las coletillas! Estes colletillas son un poco interesante y relaciondo a yo.

Epilogue: Hmm...should I take higher level in Spanish? Still thinking...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u're truly honest to urself.
good!!thru this article,ppl vil know more about u...
jz cant believe u are oso a kind person....got to take time to accept this..erm,by the way , i dont mean to insult u..

LiZaRdboi_88 said...

well once in a while i am in the spirit of games...and responding to tags is quite fun as well!

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...