Monday, 25 August 2008

Un-Expectation.

Prologue: Un-Expectation actually starts right after I packed my bag: I think I lost my umbrella. AGAIN. This is like the 4th or 5th one until now. Apparently the idea of grabbing umbrella in my hand still hasn't sink it properly and if I left in somewhere, I will totally forget about it. Guess it was gone somehow after I watched the Olympic Closing Ceremony. Spectacular performance.

Start off the day with CMM221 lab...and its the same crap like every week: that Iranian guy didn't even bother to teach at all! WTH Computer Science school have to play us around like this? And how are we gonna use all those software if you don't even teach us, bloody fools! En. Azlan, are you gonna teach anything as well other than lecture? CMM221 is even worse than CMM111 cos at least they teach in CMM111! Catch my steam?

*cool down*

...Oh well, the only good thing about todays lab is definitely the announcement of public holiday tomorrow for Penang (due to certain by-election over at the mainland...not that I am interested) so test on CMM221 will be postponed. Phew! I skipped the lecture like a couple of time already.

...wait a sec. This also means one of the HBT112 is cancelled and we are suppose to have our midsem test this week. Oh CRAP the mid sem exam will be goin on later today! And then my friend reminded me that we are suppose to have LHP459 replacement class tomorrow as well for our presentation in first assignment. OH DEAR OH.

And there I was, feeling relieved after rushing through all the assignment (especially the HBT112 assignment on foreign lexical) during the dreadfully boring holiday, ready to photocopy my source text, staple and tape it up and then pass it to my lecturer. And there was my coursemate, Pavithira waiting at the long line in front of the photocopy shop, holding a novel. A conversation like this ensues:

Me: What are you doing? Pavethira: I am going to photocopy my source text for the HBT112's assignment. What about you? Me: I am here to photocopy my source text as well, then I will staple it and tape it with the rest and pass it up... Pavethira: Wow, you finished it already? That's fast! I haven't even started yet! Me: Wait, I thought the deadline is this week? Pavethira: No, its next week, friday.

...& my mind plunge into sudden ellipsis.

*spazz WTH I rush myself like crazy during the holiday!!! ROAR!!!!* *snap back*
Well, at least I finished it anyway plus I can always pass it up earlier. But just to make sure I went over to her office just in case she put up any boxes to collect our assignment. So I am ready to head off to her office when I noticed something is missing...Oh crap I left my bottle at the lab. Had to run back to the CS lab again to grab my bottle and rush all the way to my school for my intended destination.

Reached there only to see another coursemate of mine, XiangYi doing some final touch up on some assignment. And conversation continues like this:

XiangYi: Did you finish up your editing assignment on HBT103? Me: Huh? XiangYi: We need to pass it up today! ...and so my mind went into ellipsis again. *WTH I mess up this date as well!!!!!* *snap back*

Luckily I did do a couple of it yesterday, now only need to write a comment. *randomly scribbled some comment and passed it up*

----------Time fast forwarded into 3pm in the evening----------

Swindled into eating nasi briyani again. Chicken + sotong flakes + nasi briyani = RM6.20. That's the most expensive plate of nasi kandar that I ever had. Need to remind self to resist the better rice which is nasi briyani...for my wallets sakes!

Look into my bag and saw that dreadful piece of form that I am supposed to pass up.

And I shudder, in fear. Again.

*what the hell am I doin?*

And Lydia and Siva right before I went over to my Japanese sent shiver down my spine as well.

The inexplicable phobia of responsibility strikes again.

And my headache strikes again. So I went into hiding in the library again, trying to hide myself away from reality. And yet I can't snap out of it. Why? In the end, I spend my time trying to read up my HBT103 assignments and watching NatGeo at news and magazine corner, and then later bump into juniors which I get their contact again. Looks like I am good being a senior!

Went back to Tekun for dinner around 6 something. The D'Campus carnival by Digi had pitifully small attendance. *Hello, USM? We need more noise from you* Too bad you guys choose a really crappy date for that. Marketing fail! Bus came and hop back to Tekun. (and seriously, the new buses for U-Commuter looks like a 2nd hand one from the crazy bus company which is Milan.) Bath and chill out and blah blah blah and in the end I am in Indah cafe, onlining and adding my juniors MSN contact while help out a lil in their assignment.

...and finally after all this of un-expected things that happen through out the day, this un-expected thing really cheers me up a lot: (ここから持ってくるよ~ありがとうございます~~ほんとに楽しいです~~~)Potentially R-rated pic ahead!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
V



野分xヒロさん!!! エロくて、萌え~~ ああ、もっと!

ウサギ先生x美咲!!! これも萌え~~~ ウ、ウサギさん。。。もう。。!!

And there I was, giggling and squealing like some rabid and hormone-laden fangirl. I want sub of Junjou Romantica (純情ロマンチカ DVD Director cut's version eps 3 and 4 to be out now!!!!!!! The sex scene is not still picture anymore!!!!!!!! Kyaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*blast off to Yaoi (やおい)-land*

ZheRong is now slightly happier than what he feel this morning, hanging at Indah kafe, giggling away like fangirls.

No comments:

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...