Friday, 13 June 2008

(less than) 24 hours before I go back to Penang.

Prologue: To Owen, YangLip, BeiShan and SanHui: thank you all for making my day WAAAAYYY BETTER, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! I WILL TOTALLY MISS YOU ALL!!!!!!

A couple of hours after I posted my despair post (the previous post), my handphone rang. It's YangLip. "Wanna go out to Jalan Song together to limteh?", he said. (YESSSSSS!!!) What time? "At night, what time is suitable for you?" Somewhere around 8 maybe? "Great! Decided then! Do you have any transport to go there?" I think my mom can send me over. Can you send me back. "No worries lar that one, I will send you back!!" (THANK YOU!!!!!!!!) Hurray!!!!!! *mood went up sky high*

So immediately after my dinner at home, my mom sent me over to Jalan Song and reached there right before 8pm. Message them that I reached there already (and YangLip called back to say that they are on their way), I wandered around and taking photo while waiting for them to come.


Jalan Song is pretty famous for their bustling food courts with abundant choice of foodstalls as well as huge screen for football fans. (Euro2008 is on right now, btw) This pic was taken as soon as I step my foot there. Kinda blur.

...and right beside it is Pizza Hut. Apparently with so many price hike these day, it effected their business as well as you can see from the half empty seats, edging down the profit margin.

I continued walking along the pedestrian plaza while looking for another thing in which Jalan Song is infamous for- Pirated DVDs. But wait! I sense there's something different about Jln Song this time...

NO MORE DVDS?! Back then it was TEEMING with stalls selling Pirated DVD openly but now...

...what's left is just a single lonely stall selling ciplak-plushies and cute stuff smacked in the middle of plaza. Jln Song without Pirated DVDs feels...different.

About 10 minutes later, I saw all of them coming along the way and immediately I went over to meet them. Soon, we settled down and ordered our drinks...and most importantly, CHATTING. By the way, let me introduce, this is YangLip aka TaukeLip, currently in UNIMAS and the reigning TuaPaoKing...

BeiShan, currently in UM. (aiks, why this pic ends up...odd?)

SanHui aka 38Queen, currently in UNIMAS and coursemate of YangLip. (and the drama ensues...) *the pic ends up blurry again!!*

...and Owen, currently in UKM. (aiks I took the picture at the wrong moment again.)

Look at all the colorful banner lining along the canopy showing all types of specialties drinks!!! (ok actually my original focus is on that same sign hanging downthere, which is written "Wi-Fi" *looks like everywhere is catching up with Wi-Fi* but due to seating distance and sucky camera phone that tend to produce blurry pic, it ends up overshadowed...)

While we are chatting, we ordered sorts finger-food as well. This is honey barbecue chicken wings, 2nd plate by the way because its so tasty that we can't get enough of it. We ate deep-fried dumpling-thingy before this one but I didn't manage to take down any pic of it. And so we chatted like almost everything and issues that involves in our dailylife, for example university life with the next batch of newbies entering soon (and SAYA ANTI RAGGING.), statistics about application to university (YangLip and BeiShan involved in similar activities.), horror movies that involves psycho (BeiShan brought this up.), YangLip's blog-hopping (he had an eye on my coursemate, minny) and the highlight: YEAR END TRIP during the coming sem break. (either Sarawak roundtrip or Sabah. Hotly discussed!). SanHui still insist that the kolo mee guy is still single, one group of mainlander looking rowdy after bouts of beer, bumping in to multiple friends and acquaintance (the highlight being YangLip that remembers all four juniors' name), and one hunky and hot guy waiter...he got PECS. Around 10 something, we call it a day and all of us tumpang YangLip's car, sending me home first. We practiced fuel saving policy by swing down our window for ventilation instead of air-con (in which SanHui argued that air-con does not used petrol. OH RLY?) On the way, Owen suddenly asked me about any updates on JPA (he plan to switch over) and BeiShan says that she saw the deadline is on 14th of June. Since all of us are on my way to my place anyway, I invited all of them to come over my place on the spot to use my comp to check on any info on JPA. Plus, all of us wanna compare our female coursemate LOL. We end kinda sidetracked, with discussion on the readability of blog (look at my navigation bar on the left for more info), wondering how YangLip actually attain College (PostGrad) level while most of us elementary school level. As for me, I upgraded myself to highschool LOL. (just go over and checked!) After we having more hearty chat, we bid each other farewell...seriously I will miss you guys lar!!!!!

After sending them back, its time for me to back online. Informed Ekun about my delayed flight back to Penang while Nadia is sharing her and her bf's idea on a new blog...I am still digesting the idea behind the formation of it...I will keep my eye open for...observation.

Besides that, I went to pack my luggage with lots of new pants, long and short. This is 80% complete.

Lappie bag and books and Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei: 0% packed. Oh dear.

My messy table, with my lappie still on.

Ahh, my big bed...this will be my last night for the next 3 months on this bed...I will miss you, my beloved big bed...

More post coming soon...

-fin-

Epilogue: *sigh* I dun wan to go back so early lar...lazy~~~~

No comments:

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...