Ever since my mom had been transfer to Lundu, she need to wake up very early in the morning to prepare everything before she drives to work in Lundu...EVERYDAY. Once in a while, she didn't have time to prepare anything so she let ourself to settle our own lunch, usually by cooking up something ourself. Today when I woke up in the morning, I saw this can of chicken curry right beside the stove. *hmm...* Check the soup pot...no soup. Looks like we are eating can food for lunch! (not that I mind though, it taste GOOD). All three of us (me, younger and youngest) did finish up the whole bowl ourselves!
Open up the lid to see the content...the floating oil, packed with extra cholesterol giving you a punch of rising blood-pressure experience!!!! (and that odd reflection on the oil, that's my phone.)
Pour the content into a wok, add some water to increase the volume, MSG and salt for a little flavouring...let it boil for a moment...
Looking out into my home's backyard from the kitchen, lookin' lush and green in the sunny noon. However, the weather quickly switched to torrential downpour late evening. June is not exactly hot anymore here as it used to be, which I am glad.Will I ate more can food in the future? Will I take more picture of my everyday life? Will I actually camwhore in the future? Stay tune for more updates!!!
-fin-
Epilogue: Maybe I am just plain bored. Planning to go down Saberkas tomorrow to search for stuff I want, hopefully setting my mind on a digital cam...



No comments:
Post a Comment