-14th of June-
My first full 24 hours in Pearl of Orient aka Penang. And I spent it like half of it since 10am in the morning walking around and online, making updates in blog. Went to the Saturday Night Market later to find PeiYue before gone back home to unwind myself with a dose of Junjou Romantica (BL 最高!!!!!) with a tinge of Resonance (Soul Eater's opening song...I downloaded the single!!!!). Wrapped up the day with some card games with Ekun, ShinYen, PeiYue and her roommate. (Ekun-sama, are you sure you didn't cheat for the winning streak of yours or its just a matter of FengShui?)
But of course I need energy to start my day as well so I went off to Bali-Bali for some self-service dimsums.
After a failed attempt to go online at KFC (KFC Sungai Dua, you guys sucks), went straight into campus for onlining. This is Sungai Dua gate of USM.
University in Garden. Look at all the trees!!!! Heading towards Foyer DK at the far end over there...
And here it is, DK foyer. Then a hit a couple of snag: 1. a couple of the plug point over there was spoiled and 2. they remove all the tables in DK foyer, including the one near the popular plug place. In the end, went over to the popular plug there, plugged in, sat on the floor and online...until my butt gave up on me *sigh*. Went to MacDonald around noon for lunch.
Decided to head off to Istimewa which is over the other end of campus for free public wireless after McD. Pass through the path besides Tasik harapan, the lake in this pic, with Fajar Harapan at the background.
USM campus extension, the RST Hostel Complex connected with a pedestrian bridge. And this is my hostel, TEKUN, the greatest hostel EVER!!!!!!!!!!
And right beside it is Ivory Mall with my intended destination, Istimewa Nasi Kandar in sight. WOOHOO and finally!!!!
And here I am, settled down with a glass of teh-o-ais limau, typing away on my beloved lappie, updating my campus life in USM...and that's my previous post in process!-15th of June-
PPMS training registration day at Indah Kembara. Again, I woke up way earlier than most of the household. First thing that was done (other than brushing my teeth) was packing up my lappie bag. As soon as I finished packing up the stuff, Vance woke up from his sleep and he start to clean him his laundry. I went down for a morning bath and changed my clothes into long pants right after that. (in lieu with my habit of taking bath before important events) Went back to Vance's room and saw that he pack all of his laundries in a bag. Said that he bring the laundry over to the washing machine at Tekun. (RM2 per wash which is cheaper than all the washing machine in campus.) Since I don't have the key for the locks, I need to borrow the home key from PeiYue first before I went off to breakfast. (ps: What time do you guys eat your breakfast anyway?) So I settled my breakfast at ShuangSing Cafe, directly opposite of USM Sungai Dua gate.
Breakfast done. And the plate for wantan mee was cleared before I have any chance to take the picture of it...Went back home straight to do a little more packing of my clothes before heading off into the campus. Returned the key to PeiYue, bid farewell who was drying his laundry outside, with heavy red luggage bag on my shoulder, lappie bag on my back and a red Pfizer bag for miscellaneous stuff, head off to my destination of the day: Indah Kembara, which is at the other end of USM.
By the time I reached there, I was drenched in sweat. Head off immediately to the office for registration and to obtain bed sheets and pillow case. Met a couple of nice PPMS-mate who shows me the way to the my hostel. Reached the room. Let just say it lives to the standard of being the cheapest room in USM. Or Spartan. (This is Spaaaaaarrrrrrrrttttttttaaaaaa!!!!) Done a quick sweep on the floor and ready for my bath...only to discover that my I left my soap over Vance and guy's house. Crap. Walked all the way back to their house only to pick a case of soap and head back to IK again for bath. Taken bath (with a fellow PPMS-mate warned that there is a snake in the bathroom...which I managed to catch a glimpse of it after I finished taking my bath) and finally can unwind myself. Soon, my roommate came along as well and only then I realized that I need to return the green form right on site and inform them about our bank account number in order for them to transfer the allowance during PPMS. (OOOOOooooooo......) Had to walk all the way to Bakti Permai for Bank Islam's ATM machine. (come to think of it, I think the one over Saujana is closer...am I dumb?) Walked in evening sun again just to check my account number. Checked and went straight to the office again (with a short ride on motorcycle thanks to another fellow PPMS-mate) to put down my account number. Finally, I can REALLY unwind myself!!!! Soon, went over to Cafe to online and typing this post. Opps, time running out now! Gotta go soon!!!!
-Announcement-By the time I reached there, I was drenched in sweat. Head off immediately to the office for registration and to obtain bed sheets and pillow case. Met a couple of nice PPMS-mate who shows me the way to the my hostel. Reached the room. Let just say it lives to the standard of being the cheapest room in USM. Or Spartan. (This is Spaaaaaarrrrrrrrttttttttaaaaaa!!!!) Done a quick sweep on the floor and ready for my bath...only to discover that my I left my soap over Vance and guy's house. Crap. Walked all the way back to their house only to pick a case of soap and head back to IK again for bath. Taken bath (with a fellow PPMS-mate warned that there is a snake in the bathroom...which I managed to catch a glimpse of it after I finished taking my bath) and finally can unwind myself. Soon, my roommate came along as well and only then I realized that I need to return the green form right on site and inform them about our bank account number in order for them to transfer the allowance during PPMS. (OOOOOooooooo......) Had to walk all the way to Bakti Permai for Bank Islam's ATM machine. (come to think of it, I think the one over Saujana is closer...am I dumb?) Walked in evening sun again just to check my account number. Checked and went straight to the office again (with a short ride on motorcycle thanks to another fellow PPMS-mate) to put down my account number. Finally, I can REALLY unwind myself!!!! Soon, went over to Cafe to online and typing this post. Opps, time running out now! Gotta go soon!!!!
The owner of this blog will remain offline for the next one whole week from 16th of June to 20th of June because he will be in a camp (which belong to Biro Tatanegara) somewhere in Kuala Kangsar, Perak for PPMS training. Stay tune for more updates...
-fin-








1 comment:
Ha.....familiar sights of USM...
Post a Comment