Tuesday, 3 June 2008

Gloom and marooned: A day in a flash.

Prologue: First post of the month and it started off like this?! I hope this is not an indicator or a sign or something...this only proves one thing: I am seriously out of material to write. Uneventful life now, it is.

-Woke up from the cool, comfortable sleep, mind full of plan of what to do today (go to the Spring, pass Shirley, my coursemate's present to her and a nice dose of shopping *after taking out cash from bank, of course* including searching for a new digital cam and a new anime series to watch...I spotted one during my last visit there)...only to discover that IT'S RAINING HEAVILY OUTSIDE. *Tsk* This does not make my trip any easier and shopping mood-killer. To make the situation worse, my parent went out to (according to my younger bro who woke up earlier than me) send my uncle to somewhere, leaving all my sibling at home. In other words, I HAD TO WAIT FOR THEM TO COME BACK EVEN IF I INSIST TO GO OUT IN THIS CRAPPY WEATHER so that my youngest brother will not be home alone. (the younger bro insist on following me along.) This triggers the series of ANAL-NESS through out the whole day...

- Went to breakfast (Kolo mee at FattFatt Cafe is the best) with my younger bro while tapao another one for my youngest brother. Bump into my mom's nemesis punya wife along the way. Grinned and sms my mom about it LOL. (And then she replied, KayPo!!!! ROFLMAO) While crossing the main road, saw my uncle that I mentioned drove past us. Eh? Then my bro started to guess that my parent is over my uncle's grocery store which is right beside FattFatt. Sat down, ordered (and my bro ordered extra...and oddly, he ordered ordinary, warm cup of Teh C instead of Teh-C-Peng which I ordered. But it is kinda cold though.) and that's when my mom shows up. Voiced my intention of going out and then she says: "Why don't you wait until I come back? It's not for long anyway." Fine then. Continue to finish up the kolo mee, reminded Ah Sai that there is one more kolo mee, took the tapao, paid and went home. The rain stopped and mood swing back up...

- Reached home. And this is the moment where time slowed down...all the time spent waiting for my turn to use the PC, going back and fro from my room to the comp room feels SO LOOOOOOOOOONG. Even my anime in my lappie+external harddisk does not seems to cheer me up. And then IT STARTED RAINING HEAVILY AGAIN. *mood quickly spirals down*

- Mom came back. She nagged about my delay in passing the present to Shirley, my coursemate, about all the time I wasted throughout the passed one month. She even suggested that ask her to come down to my home and pick it up from here since I am...immobile at home. *don't ask* ANAL-NESS increased by one level. Immediately, chores came: buy a box of chicken stock and a couple of fresh greens. Went to Fresh cold storage. Out of veggies so bought the chicken stock first. Went over to the market, bought veggies, home. Along the way, saw my friend, MinFei (which is in UMS now) went out with his friend. I wanna go out as well *KYAAA*!!!!!

-Reached home. Mom cooking claypot noodle for lunch while I went up again to comp room. And finally, MY TURN. Since it started raining again, sms-ed Shirley that I might not make it in noon. Her reply: she is bedridden in bed and definitely not gonna make it to see me today. *mood start spiralling down* Sms-ed back that I will just go to her house instead since Theepha provided me with her home add. Her reply: "I might go out for medical appointment later..." *mood spiral down even further* My reply: "Next time then...but I will definitely passed it to you before I go back to USM!!!" *hit rock bottom* Went down to have lunch right after that. Mom says that postpone it further until the family Saga came back this in evening from repair. That's the last straw, and the plan top the Spring is now OFF. I AM GODDAMN ANAL. *shattered sound of the failed plan* And mom still asked me to mop the floor. Luckily the job is a breeze (just one go mop to pick up the dust) and finish up within no time. Took my bath, changed and went up again to comp room.

-Droning around the comp room doing absolutely nothing, waiting my turn to use the PC. My younger brother is playing The Sims 2, tending to his family with their new addition of family member, while my youngest brother is hogging my lappie, watching Ouran HighSchool Host Club. Walking back and fro again between my room and the comp room. Finally, its my turn to use the PC again. Doing my typical online routine again before my mom came over. The magnificent change of Owen leads to her commenting on my tummy and bodyweight. AGAIN. Seriously, how many times that I need to hear this thing again, again and AGAIN? I AM NOT OBESE!!!!!! I AM PLUMP!!!!!!! *ANAL-ness switched on.* Turn off computer immediately and went down to read newspaper. Mom wanna watch her Yoga CD that she bought but it went...MISSING. Me and my bro scoured around the TV shelves for it...NO TRACE. Then all of us starts to comment about how fishy it is this situation, for things disappear into thin air...which lead my brother to comment another similar incident which happens to me...*immediately breakdown into depression...NO...don't mentioned it again!!!!* All of us were forced to recall any trace of the CD in our mind as well as thinking about possible scenario for it. Then mom suddenly mentioned whether it is behind the radio which is on the same shelves. And FOUND IT right over there. Phew! That end one worries!

-Went back up again to go online but not long before those two brother of mine come along and snatch it away from me. Back to DRONING again. Mom went out again. Finally can't take it anymore and went over to my room to sleep. Since the comp room was right beside my room, all the noise over the comp room interrupted my sleep. Went over to my younger brother's room instead. Soon my younger brother joined in and chased me back to my own room. *GRRR* Managed to fall asleep finally...

- Woke up from an odd dream. (I dreamed that my Sims *Soletta Perez is her name...sexy right? LOL* died in an accident...WTF) Went down stairs to cook the rice and soon mom called and asked me to clean the veggies first. Done that, went up again to DRONE again before went back to nap. (and ohh, my brother chased my out of his room again...only to asked me to go back there since I made him awake LOL) So nap again until right before dinner time...

- Woke up again. Droned around the comp room (my brother's family went on vacation!) before mom yelled from downstairs for dinner. Paused the game and went down for dinner after we collect the laundry from outside. Was shocked when my mom mentioned that the retail price for rice had raised RAPIDLY these days (100% Increase!?) Finishing up whats remain of the huge pot of curries from yesterday. Cleaned up and washed the dishes. Took my bath and changed. Then mom asked me to go along with her to buy new long pants to replace the old one. And so I went.

- Reached TungYang. Searched for pants and trying it at fitting room. Discovery of pants much larger than size 38 (my size now) kinda comfort me that there are people more obese than me. (which my mom retorted: "but still you are FAT" MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!) Tried a couple of pants in the fitting room. And apparently, my voluptuous BUTT and TUMMY are indeed a problem when I try on size 36...*sigh* looks like I can't cheat myself anymore buying a smaller size...anyway, chose the pants that I wanted (settled for two long pants and one short pants), do a little more browsing around before we move on to the counter. Went down to the adjacent Choice Supermarket to buy some biscuit for my mom to bring to her workplace since I opened up her pack of biscuits that she intended to use for personal consumption. (for tea time and supper lor~~~)

- Reached home. Immediately mom reminded me to dry the clothes from the washing machine. *hmph* Soon, I heard the distress call from my brother. Apparently, some bug trap his Sims over their vacation house and she cannot come back even after the vacation has ended. *gasp* Got yelled back down again cos I HAVEN'T DRY THE CLOTHES FROM WASHING MACHINE YET. *Opps* Quickly gone down to dry the clothes before goes back to tend to my brother's problem. Multiple failed attempt to solve the problem before he gave up that family and plan to start a whole new one. Suggested to search for solution online. And so I did, over The Sims 2 forum. Followed the method step by step...and PRESTO! PROBLEM SOLVED. Both of us expressed sigh of relieved. My younger brother download Persona 3: Trinity Soul before passing the comp over to me. Finally...FINALLY ITS ME AND PC!!!!!!! ALONE!!!!!!!

- Surfing the usual site that I visit before going over to blog about today. Suddenly, a MSN chat window popped up. Ohh, its Minny. She asked about the e-Daftar thing and then continued chatting talking about the incoming crap next semester. She is in BANGKOK right now!!!!! I am so jealous~~~~ And continued blogging right until NOW...and its already 3 am in the morning?! And the computer was on since 12 hours ago?! OMFG. Better finish up this post fast and call it a day! I still need to send my brother to class in the morning for extra class!!!!

-fin-

Epilogue: When I will have a digital camera which I can call me own!!!!!! I WANT TO BUY NOW!!!!!!!! *angry spazz*

1 comment:

Falcon said...

I love AIESEC!!

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...