Due to all sorts of reason but mostly reality and such, my heart are as empty as my home's car porch every morning when my parent drive off to work...and everywhere I look, its GRAY...(ps: experimenting effects from my camera phone. Cool right?)
So I resort to my dose of anti-depressant: Kolo mee and Teh-C-Peng to counter the lingering despair...(it is as good as ever!!!)
御ちそう様でした. It felt kinda better...once you ignore the side-effect of it which might lead to another form of stress on your physical body...but the effect was kinda wore off a little bit when I pay for the food- There is 10 cents hike on Teh-C-Peng. *sigh*I AM IN DESPAIR!!! ALL THE SHIT OF REALITY HAD LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!!!!
Less than 30 hours before going back to Pearl Island...
...and I am in despair.
-fin-
ps: NO I DON'T WANNA GO BACK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SCRATCH WALL*

2 comments:
dont be in despair lah.
*hugs*
if ure back in penang and ure bored, let me know!
i have somewhere to take you to,
an awesome church concert!!!!
I am back in Penang already as in now.
When the concert anyway? But I am not so sure whether USM will let us out from campus once we are in campus for PPMS training...
Anyway, keep in touch! *hugs back*
Post a Comment