Wednesday, 11 June 2008

Little Wing by Chieko Kawabe.

Prologue: I am practicing one of thing that had been satirized in Zoku-Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei (俗ーさよなら絶望先生) right now!!!!- Backward flow (ep. 12), where people are drawn to various interests in reverse way, like searching for Che Guevara only after we saw the t-shirt printed with the iconic portrait of him. Anyway, enjoy!

It all started from Ouran Highschool Host Club (桜蘭高校ホスト部(クラブ) Ōran Kōkō Hosuto Kurabu), episode 19- Lobelia Girls' Academy Strikes Back (Roberia Jogakuin no Gyakushuu (ロベリア女学院の逆襲), the scene where Haruhi is lip-syncing to a song while practicing for the upcoming performance...



The scene was extremely hilarious and all, but what caught my ear is the song that Haruhi lip-sync to...it is soft, melodic, and very nice to hear...so as OHSHC fan myself, I search around the anime blog and looking through the users' comments and such...and I FOUND IT. So here I am presenting to you, Little Wing by Chieko Kawabe...

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA


And the romaji lyrics and its translation. Credit goes to here.

Kitto ima no mama ja, nani no nani mo ushinau mono mo nai.
KIMI no inai kono sora no shita de, ikiru imi ne oshiete
Katsuekireru yasashisa toka, hasurerarenai kotoba toka,
kowareta yume no naka de ima mo sagatsuzukete
Kizutsuite kizutsukete atte, aishi ima ii atta bokura.
Hikari sae shiranu chisana tsubasa wo namaru koto ga dekita nara

minna ni himeta doi kioku. kishite kasenai hayanochi wa,
ieru koto nai kizuata wo mukua ni okoshita
tatta itakoto, ienai kotoba wo tsukaete ita nara.
motto aiseru miai wo ikiru futari ga itaka na?
Kizutsuite kizutsukete atte, aishi ima ii atta bokura.
Sore sora no bashou he to, ima mukau
Ki wa nokori, ake yoku sora inogaru yo. mou mayowaze ni,
youku made yukou

itsuka
tsubete wo
taiseru you ni
inobotte

This time I am making sure I will not lose again.
You are not here, the sky is above me, and I can go to learn its meaning
I will do things like gain nice things, not forget those words,
not be afraid of those dreams close to me, and chase their meanings
I'm wounded, again and again, when I met you I learned the meaning of love.
The light knows those small wings are able to fly away

Everyone has these kinds of sad memories. You have to let them go,
you have to say the things you mean
Let go of these things, the things you say don't really exist.
Will I ever be able to love again?

I'm wounded, again and again, when I met you I learned the meaning of love.
This sky is near this place where, now is gone
I am open to new things, the new sky is always open,
and I will take that change

Whenever
I feel
like I wanna run
I'll stay right here

Nice, RIGHT? Enjoy good music, everyone!!!!

-fin-

Epilogue: LOL two updates within short period of time?! That's an achievement!

No comments:

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...