The days starts off again in the typical fashion of any NLDS days: morning plenary, roll calls, and...is there punishment? Arr, who cares but anyway...todays event starts off with the Exchange simulation and later in the evening is the LCP mock election. For the Exchange simulation, its back to our groups again(go HHH!!!!) and the groups(4 groups per planet to be precise) are divided into planets according to the faci's assigned.(my planet's faci are Schvonne and Eloise the Aussie Faci) The simulation works like this: first of all, an LCP will be chosen for the groups then we will be assigned to a country(namely Finland, United Kingdom, Turkey and...Burkina Faso...its an african country for those who dunno) then whole process of exchange begins!!!
The faci of our planet, Schvonne starts choosing the LCP for each of our group...and I was chosen as the LCP of HHH!!! I was so surprised that I was chosen WTH! And then of course, assignment of identity: HHH is ......Turkey...and here comes the Turkey pun...First job being the LCP is choosing two exchange participants(EP) and dividing the rest of the team into Incoming Exchange(ICX) and Outgoing Exchange(OGX). All of us receive our respective task and off we go...to a what I call a rather confusing start. We were given our countries' profile which list down the founding year of AIESEC in Turkey, culture, issues and such so we need to read through it . The OGX have to raise our EP while the ICX have to read through the company profile and understand the matching documents of traineeships. This is when the confusion comes in: there is only one paper for the company profile and it was pass around until it is pretty much gone. Confusion also exist for Schvonne and Eloise cos I think everyone of us dunno when to start the matching of exchange form and how exactly the its gonna be done. The explanation on the task paper aint clear either adding to the craziness of the simulation. As for me, I have no idea what should I do as well so the only thing that I did: go around and copy each and every country profile there. LOL I was complained by Victor cos I was spending too much time at the OGX team than ICX especially when there are in the confusion of when and how to do the matching of documents.
After much waiting finally the matching starts. Only now we understand how does it works: the exchangers have sell the exchange and convince the faci to go on exchange. Only then we can get our form and know where exactly our EP have been exchange to. After that everything is pretty much smooth with final preparation like the culture that we need to potray when our EP go for exchange or when there is foreign EP coming in. LOL we gobble like a real turkey and KFC in Turkey is KTC. So much for the countries' info given!! Then later, our Faci announced its time to Exchange!!!! Now this is fun!!! All the EP's went flying around(btw, onne of us gone to Finland while the other one goes to UK) while we receive two foreign EP, one from Finland while another one come from Burkina Faso. All of us are basically fooling around sharing our supposibly "culture" to each other. Damn funny!!! After that the Faci's announced that the exchange is over and we need to bid farewell to our foreign EPs while welcoming back our own EP from foreign countries. One last meeting where the EP will share their exchange experience with all of us while we keep them updated about the EP's that we received during their absence. Then this is the end of exchange simulation!!!!
After lunch and all that, all of us go back to plenary hall and sharing session about the exchange simulation is done. Amusing discovery and experience of simulation was done especially one Finland group where one of their major entertainment is swinging fireballs (reference to Janne performance in GV) and they travel by riding penguin. (This is way random ROFLMAO). After that hilarious session, it comes to a more serious event:LCP mock election. At this time, all the candidates are required to be separated from all us for them to their final preparation of presentation and allocating them into respective hall. After that, we also went into respective hall according to our group as an audience on how the LCP present themselves. All the LCP candidates takes turn to present their manifesto and vision and they have answer one question from our host(which is David, of BaaBaaKiwiland aka NZ). Some of them are really presented well while others are...let just say up to standard of being LCP. All of them will be rated by the senior member present and one LCP will be chosen from each hall. Btw, USM have two candidates, Vance and Zahirah. Just to be honest, I totally did not expect both of them to compete and hence I have my own fairshare of doubt on both them. But anyway...
When the candidate of each hall is done with presentation, all of us are back to the main plenary hall while the senior are making their final decision. After a short moment, the candidates are called to the front, hall by hall...and the winner of each hall will be revealed when they were doused of water by the faci's. And here comes the suspense...

...and Zahirah as our LCP!!!!! and my groupmate, Conrad are in there as well!!! Gratz to both of them!!!!!
One group by one group, the LCP is announced. Vance didn't make it and now the chance for a USM-ers to emerge as an LCP are thinning...when its Zahirah's group of candidate turn(which is the last group), the stakes run high. With the music blaring of the speaker and water bottles hold by faci was circling around their head finding the LCP to pour on, everyone of us is getting nervous...when the water lands on Zahirah, all of us are in awe. WE HAVE AN USM-ER LCP!!!! All of LCUSM was cheering crazy loud including me screaming:"ZZZAAAAAHHHHHIIIIIRRAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" up to the point that I think my vocal chord on the brink of explosion LOL. One final really, REALLY LOUD cheer and thats the end of the LCP mock election...After that all of us group hug Zahirah and grats her for hardwork. Nadia and Ruby gave her are really positive evaluation and Nadia even filmed down her LCP manifesto speech!!! I will go an add the Youtube link for it soon!!!! *now added!!!*
With all the buzzes of success is done, now is yet another Party!!!! Todays theme: Mad hat and...Party!!!! As the name goes, we need to wear a hat and add one other stuff according to your imagination for this party. One problem, I don't have a hat!!!! At first I was really planning to wear an imaginary hat(its still a hat!!!) but then when I saw my Accenture pamphlet, idea strikes: how about Accenture hat? Cut edges on the pamphlet, tape it around the back of my head to hold it up and voila! An Accenture hat!!! Nice colours as well and it looks like a crown! So here I am, wearing Accenture hat and batik, I call myself Accenture Hat and Datuk!!!! I manage to attract Schvonne's attention when she was mc-in in front. That party itself we notice the humans creativity in their hat: the crazy fun loving Malay lady from UPM wears are really flamboyant floral theme hat, two from UUM wear shower caps and facial mask(which is suspect is from the L'Oreal freebies that we got in DLD.LOL) and Mickey Mouse hat made its appearance as well. As for LCUSM,we have cowboy hat(Vance, ShinYen), maid hat(Rachel), Santa Hat(YeanMeai and YeeMun, who wears a cute skirt as well), Umbrella(Ekun's ella, ella, ella , eh eh!!) bandana(Pirate HuaKhee) and others more. After much laughing and fun with hats, its time to...SQUAREDANCE!!!!!
Posing and showing off the best of LCUSM!!!!
Photos with the Taiwanese delegates, in the middle.
Squaredancing!!!! See me over there? We were dancing GreenLight. And we did Cha-Cha(crazy funloving Malay girl dance shake like crazy with me as well), Sexbomb(at last, the most popular song of LCUSM) and I believe(official LCUSM song).
...the snowy fluffy thing on top of YeeMun's Santa hat is too noticeable to be neglected so I eat them. LOL
One group by one group, the LCP is announced. Vance didn't make it and now the chance for a USM-ers to emerge as an LCP are thinning...when its Zahirah's group of candidate turn(which is the last group), the stakes run high. With the music blaring of the speaker and water bottles hold by faci was circling around their head finding the LCP to pour on, everyone of us is getting nervous...when the water lands on Zahirah, all of us are in awe. WE HAVE AN USM-ER LCP!!!! All of LCUSM was cheering crazy loud including me screaming:"ZZZAAAAAHHHHHIIIIIRRAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" up to the point that I think my vocal chord on the brink of explosion LOL. One final really, REALLY LOUD cheer and thats the end of the LCP mock election...After that all of us group hug Zahirah and grats her for hardwork. Nadia and Ruby gave her are really positive evaluation and Nadia even filmed down her LCP manifesto speech!!! I will go an add the Youtube link for it soon!!!! *now added!!!*
With all the buzzes of success is done, now is yet another Party!!!! Todays theme: Mad hat and...Party!!!! As the name goes, we need to wear a hat and add one other stuff according to your imagination for this party. One problem, I don't have a hat!!!! At first I was really planning to wear an imaginary hat(its still a hat!!!) but then when I saw my Accenture pamphlet, idea strikes: how about Accenture hat? Cut edges on the pamphlet, tape it around the back of my head to hold it up and voila! An Accenture hat!!! Nice colours as well and it looks like a crown! So here I am, wearing Accenture hat and batik, I call myself Accenture Hat and Datuk!!!! I manage to attract Schvonne's attention when she was mc-in in front. That party itself we notice the humans creativity in their hat: the crazy fun loving Malay lady from UPM wears are really flamboyant floral theme hat, two from UUM wear shower caps and facial mask(which is suspect is from the L'Oreal freebies that we got in DLD.LOL) and Mickey Mouse hat made its appearance as well. As for LCUSM,we have cowboy hat(Vance, ShinYen), maid hat(Rachel), Santa Hat(YeanMeai and YeeMun, who wears a cute skirt as well), Umbrella(Ekun's ella, ella, ella , eh eh!!) bandana(Pirate HuaKhee) and others more. After much laughing and fun with hats, its time to...SQUAREDANCE!!!!!

Photos with the Taiwanese delegates, in the middle.
Squaredancing!!!! See me over there? We were dancing GreenLight. And we did Cha-Cha(crazy funloving Malay girl dance shake like crazy with me as well), Sexbomb(at last, the most popular song of LCUSM) and I believe(official LCUSM song).After that, Alan announced that there will be skulling competition held at the Postgraduate building(that futuristic building) and all of us go there to see the skulling competition. All LC must send team each to compete in the skulling competition. Skulling competition is basically group drinking competition, where the group of four must finish drinking the odd concoction of liquid, one person at a time after one finishes and the group the finishes the fastest will be the winner. "Thumbs on the table...chins on the table...eyes on the glasses...SKULL!!! iki iki iki, aye aye aye!!!" and the competing groups starts drinking down the old concoction one by one!!! Unfortunately and fortunately for us, USM was out on the first round BUT we don't need to suffer drinking the odd liquid again but we can enjoy our time eating our French Fries(btw Isac went out to to McD cos he drive car here so we were all busy eating fries LOL). Then crazy camwhoring ensues...

LOL the crazyness!!!! And Isac is down there feeding French Fries to PeiYue LOL.
LOL crazy men of LCUSM...who wants my kiss? *puckered lip*
LCUSM men are BIG and STRONG!!!!
LOL crazy men of LCUSM...who wants my kiss? *puckered lip*
LCUSM men are BIG and STRONG!!!!
...the snowy fluffy thing on top of YeeMun's Santa hat is too noticeable to be neglected so I eat them. LOLAfter all the zanyness and stuff, its the end of day four and we need to go back to sleep...And on the way back, USM was seperated into two groups with the first group(including me) rushing like crazy to catch the first bus back. After a reflection session with Stefan, we all go and get our well deserved sleep...
-THE END-
What!!!! This is the end of Day4!? oh no!! One more day and it will be the end of NLDS!! NOOOOO!!!! I don't want NLDS to end!!!! One more day coming up and the episode finale of NLDS!!!!
-THE END-
What!!!! This is the end of Day4!? oh no!! One more day and it will be the end of NLDS!! NOOOOO!!!! I don't want NLDS to end!!!! One more day coming up and the episode finale of NLDS!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment