Ladies and gentlemen...after so much suspense, my very first university exam is out today!!!! Finally after much waiting and delay...and next week we gonna start another semester...so rushed!!!! Anyway, here's me half ass self analysis of my result:
HBT100: Pengenalan Teori dan Praktik Terjemahan- B+
- Phew, it doesn't turn out bad as what I think...so I am quite thankful for this result even tho it is just B+ only...
HBT104: Contemporary English Grammar- A
-YESSSSS!!!!!!!! I seriously thought I can only get a mediocre result for it...looks like I outdone myself for this subject...
HTU223: TITAS Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia A-
- This LOLs me. Skipping all but two lecture and last minute speed screening of TITAS note and I can get an A-? Phew I still can get away from this subject...
LKM400- Bahasa Malaysia IV - B-
-OMFGWTH!!!! Of all subject why this freakin subject!!!! Now I experience the same feeling again in SPM when i got a freakin B+ for my Pendidikan Moral. This is just...utterly ridiculous!?
LLJ100- Elementary Japanese- A
-Expected. After all, this is MY FAV subject of course I should get an A for it.
WUS101- Asas Keusahawanan B+
-Useless subject that I couldn't care less although B+ is fairly acceptable. At least, no more pointless subject again!!!
Overall: Reasonable.(except that bloody LKM400) Think I am ready for the next semester, so BRING IT ON, BABEH!!!!!!
ps: NLDS post to be continued...soon...
2 comments:
my bm suck tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dunno what the hell lor BM...of all subject why must be this subject!!!!
Post a Comment