Wednesday, 26 December 2007

Its Xmas...and I am ranting

First of all Merry Xmas to all my fellow friends.(now its one day after Xmas btw) But I don't know why I feel like ranting(it has been quite a while since I ranted) now instead of enjoying the joyous celebration...izzit because the lack of idea to blog? Or izzit the persisting boredom that I experienced throughout this few day...wanna know what did I do for the past two days?

Xmas Eve:

Morning:
Wake up. Brushed Teeth. Breakfast. Met Vance at cafe and have breakfast together. Gone to DK foyer. Realizes a few people is gone for Xmas. HBT105 class. Translation technique discussed. Forget to write name on attendance list. Confused about which group I am in. Fast walking to DKSK3 with my coursemate. Enduring the multiple staircase. Discovered how useless it is first chapter of CMM111. Back to DK foyer to meet up with Ekun them for a Sg. 2 mini marketing trip. Lotte joined. Divided into two teams. Goes shop by shop. Gone to one hairsalon and get RM50. Lotte made arrangement for facial. More shops.(TAUKE NOT HERE!!!) Amusing talk with budding T-shirts entrepreneur. Insights and small donation by Laundromats tauke. Meet up in the middle of two shop rows. Discovered that we fare better than Ekun's team in cash. LOL-ed.

Noon:
Lunch with Ekun them. Going for AARG movie screening event with Ekun. Amazed by the new territory which is the Chancellory. Gone to the venue. In mess. Rubi giving duty for all of us to help out. I am making ribbons. Ekun being technician. Shake hand with Deputy Vice Chancellor. Improvised spectator of opening ceremony. Being temporary receptionist. Sneak in. Almost squealed when TNC acknowledged AIESEC. Amazed by the regalness and parliamentary look of the convention hall. Sneak out. Seeing TNC away. Ate free food and cakes and tea in the VIP room. On food high. Listen to Rubi and Nadia talking about AIESEC's Youth Alive project with Ines of MAC. Get another free condom. Tumpang-ed Rubi's bro, Dhanen's Kenari back to hostel. Bathe. Online at room. Nap. Wake up. Online at room. Bathe. Dinner. Chatted with Vance at dinner about his Xmas countdown plan. Online at room. Ranting in heart WTH my roommate doesn't wanna go to sleep. Chatted with Avinesh which is at home(tsk) and discover how psycho it is SzayelAporro. Chatted with BoonSheng and he is goin to Khaleel for a drink later. Wrote desperate Xmas message in MSN to get someone take me out for Xmas. Watched my comp's clock slowly ticking to 12am. Heard faint sound of firework from distant place. Boiled water for drinking. Feeling a little annoyed with my roommate's football game. Bathe. Slept.

-End of Xmas eve-

XMAS:
Wake up. Brushed Teeth. Online at Istimewa. Ching says she doesn't have a car to bring me around. Download music video like crazy. Back to hostel. Online at room. Lunch. Looking at Vance sending his WUS101 first assignment. Talk about his escapade last night in countdown. Bathe. Online at room. Realized that JPA documentation is not done. No idea what to do. Attempt to send my query through JPA's online portal. Failed connection. Annoyed. Went down to cafe to try again. Plug occupied. Annoyed. Went to the upstairs of cafe. Crappier connection. Annoyed. Back to room. Online. Finally send the query. Received SMS from HuaKhee about mini-gathering at SoonKhen's apartment. Replied. Nap. Wake up. Saw my roommate preparing to go out for mass. Damn happy. Onlining at room. Get changed for that lil gathering. Out. Meet YeanMay and YeeMun at gate. Saw Lotte walking down from Tekun. Reaching the pedestrian bridge near Khaleel. Met ShuLi where she just arrived at USM from home. Talk about how good it is working as a pharmacist in Sarawak. Waited. Hua Khee came and pick us up. Lotte is waiting at the guardhouse so drive by and pick her up. Gone to SK's apartment on a hill. Amazed by the O-kanemochi's mansions and apartment. Reach SK's apartment. Find out Isac, Jessica and PeiYue is there. Confirming SoonKhen's apartment as typical single man's home(dusty lor). Amazed and horrified at the same time, the height of 10th floor. Search each others house in GoogleEarth. Steamboat and grill ready. Ate. Ate. Grill. Ate. Cook noodle. Ate. Ate. Listen to girls talk. Played poker. Using SK's comp to find my blog. Paid money to Isac for the food. Back to Tekun tumpang-ing HuaKhee's car. Chatted a little about exam results while in his car. Back to room. Bathe. Online. Chatted with ShinYen with one thing leads to another. Went through Jessica's blog. Tired. Slept.

-END OF XMAS-

So basically, all I did in these two day was...

NOTHING.

Btw, Paul's blog heading changed to Heaven sings tonight. The first thought that flashes into my mind when I saw that in my Xmas eve night was: "Obviously not my part of the sky" Luckily things did turn out a little better on Xmas but all I could hear from Heaven were faint melody...

And judging from the way I blogged this post, anyone can see that I am pretty dry on idea and material to blog. I. NEED. INSPIRATION. And my Japanese class will start in half an hour time. Better get going now! I will be back, hopefully, with better post to end 2007. New Year is a-coming!!!!

No comments:

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...