After bath and tidy up, we move back to the gathering place again. Since the plenary hall(Faculty of Economy and Administration) is really far away, the OC suggested that we need to pay RM10 for 5 days here for transport to carry us from the plenary hall to the hostel, back and fro. Hmm....looks like the kutuk UM one can be used soon...Anyway, off we go to the plenary hall and here comes the opening plenary!!! *woohoo* Typical noise and cheer when all the delegates enters the hall, cheering for their own LC. Dramatic entrance of Alan Toh, Captain IMPACT marks the starts of the whole event. Roll call from all the LCs, MC, OC and international delegates(USM is paddle pop!!!!) and seperation of MNC delegates from the NLDS delegates wraps up the morning plenary.
Captain Impact, Alan Toh(in the middle with makeshift cape made from towels LOL) and the rest of the IMPACT!! faci team.
Captain Impact, Alan Toh(in the middle with makeshift cape made from towels LOL) and the rest of the IMPACT!! faci team.
"I like to move it move it, you like to move it move it, we like to move it move it, we like to... IMPACT!!!!" Official IMPACT faci's squaredance!!!!After that, all of us are separated into groups by letters(and it was marked on your nametag). My group is Group H (aka Hunky Hottie Hippies as suggested by Conrad of UM) and I am the only USM-ers in the group!!! Most of us came from UTM and we also got UPM, UUM, UKM and HELP. And so Ice breaking game(gnome, house and earthquake) is coordinated by Elo and Flick, our two Aussies facis. Then later we need to figure out our group name and also build a human tower than represents AIESEC...and it was done under the hot sun.(the effect will strike soon). After all these icebreaking is done, of we go to lunch.(which kinda sucks but what can they do anyway...)
After lunch is the @-intro and Welcome to the AIESEC world. We are sitting in respective group again. After typical lecture about AIESEC knowledge, here comes the interesting activities. First is fill complete the sentence: we need to complete the sentences which summarise the whole idea of AIESEC 2010. Then later we need to figure out the AIESEC XP and make a full diagram/chart of it and fill it up with details based of the questions given. We need to get our answers from the faci which coordinate different part of AIESECXP. Our group are among the earliest to finish up both task so bravo for HHH!!!!! After all the session is over, we need to move to another place again, this time in 12th hostel for our official dinner...luckily they advised us to bring along our formal wear...
Once we reached there, I was like so damn amazed by the 12th hostel. I know its the newest hostel here but dang for the first time i see a competitor for Tekun!!!! Even their cafe looks very nice!!!!! So after we settle down and everything, here comes phototaking session!!! (this is before I fall really ill)
After all the phototaking stuff, the VIP came and officiate the event.(and they played the UM anthem...lol i don't event know how to sing as most of us are) Off we go to get the food(which i didn't finish in the end cos the lost of my appetite) one guy take one huge mountain of food in his plate!!!! He was booed by everyone LOL. Opening performance is OK(breakdance and high school musical, performed by real highschooler!!! I think they must be only form 2)
High school musical. They really can dance!!!
High school musical. They really can dance!!!After all those wait, finally its squaredance time!!!! YAY!!!! ALL of the LC featured their new squaredance including USM, which is Chelo Cha Cha. We encounter slight technical prob when Ekun's pendrive doesn't have Chelo's Cha Cha. Its my turn to save the day!! I rush back to my bag, grab my pendrive, plug it in to the operators laptop and leap to the front and DANCE!!!! I perform all out for our dance and in the end I was known as Desmond no.2(a senior) cos I look and dance like him!!! LOL
Unfortunate for me, my headache gone worse at that point and I have to stay outside away from all the noise to get some air...I travelled to canteen to grab a bottle of water along with Charina with her injured leg. LOL two sick people in one LC!!! I am so drained...and by the time everythings ends...I am literally on the sickbed...Panadols!!!! Headaches!!! Nausea!!!! It is not a good feeling...
and this is the end of the 1st day of NLDS...why the hell it have to end like this!!!!
to be continued....
Unfortunate for me, my headache gone worse at that point and I have to stay outside away from all the noise to get some air...I travelled to canteen to grab a bottle of water along with Charina with her injured leg. LOL two sick people in one LC!!! I am so drained...and by the time everythings ends...I am literally on the sickbed...Panadols!!!! Headaches!!! Nausea!!!! It is not a good feeling...
and this is the end of the 1st day of NLDS...why the hell it have to end like this!!!!
to be continued....




No comments:
Post a Comment