Monday, 1 June 2009

2nd year 2nd sem FULL result.

Prologue: NO! No more distraction! Need to make up my mind now about certain things! I need more convincing that I am doing the right choice!

Attention all USM-ers! The full final exam's result for 2nd semester, Academic Year 2008/2009 is out!!! Please proceed over here to check your result (provided that you still remember your Angka Giliran, which I forgot until I asked my fren about it) or login to your Healthycampus account for full details.

So, how do I fare this time? Just take a look here...

Clickety click for bigger picture.

At first glance, it looks like its going to be on the edge either I missed Dean's list (CGPA 3.5) by a minor margin or I am back into Dean's List with razor thin margin. Just to give all of you an even clearer picture, let's run through the calculation, shall we?

Major courses:-

HBT203 - Bahasa, Undang-undang dan Penterjemahan II - 3 units - A- (3.67)
And I was looking forward for an A but I guess my Undang-undang Tort as well as Teknik Terjemahan there slipped a little. Nevertheless, I am satisfied with A-.
HBT206 - Menghasilkan dan Menyunting Penterjemahan - 3 units - A- (3.67)
Within expectation and minds you, it's an 100% coursework subject and I am definitely satisfied with it corelating with my hardwork.
HBT207 - Perkamusan dan Peristilahan - 3 units - B- (2.67)
Gee, thanks for the false hope in coursework marks. In the end, all of us are still kecundang-ed by HBT207. Juniors, take extra care for this subject.
HBT214 - Interpretasi Spontan - 3 units - A (4.00)
Fantastic. Looks like I am ready for the next stage, Consecutive Interpretation.

Minor:-

LLJ400 - Advanced Japanese II - 4 units - A (4.00)
先生どうもありがとうございました!!!お疲れ様でした、みんな, 特に先生。

Elective:-

STU243 - Development Psychology - 4 units - B (3.00)
Meh.

Let's calculate the CGPA:
[(3.67 x 3) + (3.67 x 3) + (2.67 x 3) + (4.00 x 3) + (4.00 x 4) + (3.00 x 4) ] / 20
= (11.01 + 11.01 + 8.01 + 12 + 16 + 12) / 20
= 70.03 /20
= 3.5015

Ladies and and gentlemen, yours truly is back into Dean's List...by a razor thin margin of 0.0015!!!!

lolx I am revealing everything over here.

Let's just hope that USM will not pull another one of this by adjusting the pointer for Dean's List. (Please don't do this to me!!!)

Epilogue: What happened over USM right now are definitely regrettable but the politician out there seriously should refrain from jumping on any opportunity to gain political mileage by exploiting the whole fiasco. And no, it's not about racism here. It's about some database illiterate Canselori people making a large ass fiasco and destroying 4000+ student's dream. So stop harping on it, stop making conspiracy theories, just shut up, dumbass politician. Meanwhile, still need more convincing of self.

No comments:

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...