Monday, 29 June 2009

Breakfast for today.

Prologue: lol filler post featuring mundane aspect of everyday life. Anyway, my home is back online with the purchase of a new modem, which features 4 ports! It means that 4 computer can use the same Streamyx at the same time. So now I am enjoying the wonder of a new modem and peace with my elder bro onlining away using my lappie while me using home comp. Though one thing about sharing the same connection is that it will be a lilbit slow if the other people is doing some hardcore bandwidth eating activity. However, my worries proved to be true that my LAN chip/card in my lappie is fried as well along with my old Streamyx modem. (Cannot blame anyone cos its...ACT OF NATURE. *lightning flashes* *sigh*) So my bro bought a RM39 solution: a USB lan port. LOL everything is USB now. Hmph, I am so not gonna pay up part of the modem expense until he ask for it or my nice persona calls. As if he is gonna be around other part of the house anyway.

It was raining heavily since early morning (this pic was taken around 8am in the morning. The rain here in Kuching is not what you can't find over West Malaysia. The air is so cool and refreshing after rain.) and I was a lil lazy to go out for breakfast today. So, I went down to kitchen and look for things which I can tinkers of in the fridge.

And voila! I decided to made myself some faux-Western Breakfast and this is the ingredient: 2 pieces of chicken patties, hotdog and egg. Someone left the chicken patties and hotdog down at the fridge instead being in the freezer. Must be the work of my elder bro. Nevermind then, as long as I can settle my breakfast.

First, heat up the oil in a wok or pan.

I decided to do the patties first. Cook both patties until deliciously and evenly golden brown. Take care that it might stick on the wok when it was first put into the wok so get ready your spatula!

The hotdog. Need not to deep fried it but need to be rolled around to make sure all sides are cooked.

Last but not least, the egg. I wanna do a sunnyside up with my egg yolk uncook but almost all the time I popped the eggyolk when I flipped the egg over. Any tips on flipping the egg without popping the eggyolk?

Done! A faux-western breakfast with chicken patties, hotdog and sunnyside up!*with leaking egg yoke sigh* With a cup of hot cocoa and a saucer of tomato ketchup, quite a scrumtious breakfast!

Epilogue: Time is slowly ticking away and now my one month holiday is decimated to a measly 5 more days. I DON'T TO FLY BACK TO PENANG!!!! DO NOT WANT!!!! *CRAZY SPAZZ*

No comments:

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...