Tuesday, 30 June 2009

Onlining over Bombay Masala.

Prologue: OMFG 4 more days before going back to face reality over Penang aka Pearl of Orient aka Crazy Driver-Lala Fashion-Land! DO NOT WANT!!!!

Bombay Masala @ 6 1/2 Mile (but of course within the same area of 7th mile aka Kota Sentosa) is the closest thing to Mamak Place around my area: Wide projector screeen for football and of course Wireless connection which is pretty decent. The differences: it isn't 24 hours and they served Kuching Famous 3 layered Teh-C-Peng.

So now, why am I onlining over Bombay Masala now anyway?

The earphone in front of lappie look is back!

It's because Streamyx connection was down for no apparent reason since yesterday evening. Was it our fault (but I think no way lar, new modem ler! or izzit configuration part?) or Streamyx fault. (most likely. We all know how Stremyx tend to sucks.) Plus for some reason, the wireless over KFC Kota Sentosa which is around my neighbourhood kinda screwed up as well so can't go online there. Hence, here I am onlining at public places. Luckily there are cars (now driving Dad's red Kenari) at home for me to drive over or otherwise I need to walk at least 1 km plus to go there.

I ordered Teh-C-Peng biasa and mee goreng as supper. I am not so sure whether izzit because I didn't specify when I order mee goreng or the chef here don't know what is mee goreng mamak, the mee goreng that I had now is totally not Mee Goreng Mamak that I had over West Malaysia. (Not that I mind though and the amount of noodle is pretty satisfying for it's price. Just wondering.) Posing in front of lappie with plate of mee goreng in hand lolx!

And why am I writing this online outside post anyway? lol Sajalah cos nothing much to update besides just wanna feature some part of my daily life back in Kuching. Expect more post in the future.

Epilogue: Going back to Penang on 4 July. Oi peepz over Kuching! Need to hang out more before all of us gone back to their respective university facing the harsh reality. Or better, a one day trip! Sematan or explore around Kuching? Oh, oh! I haven't visiting the State Library and picturesque lake with ducks swimming in it! *More idea brainstorming* I am so desperate to have more of you guys more than ever!!!!

No comments:

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...