Thursday, 11 June 2009

Less than one hour before leaving Penang...

...and I am now onlining over Penang International Airport using overspilled wireless signal from Krisflyer Lounge!!! (Singapore Airlines VIP lounge). Phew, can only online after countless tries while eating my McChicken at McDonald Penang International Airport. Why there isn't one wireless that didn't cover the whole airport anyway? And the wireless over McD PIA is Streamyx Hotspot, which require payment for registration and passwords.

Slightly interesting anecdote: MAKNA set out a booth at the departure lounge just now to promote their own magazine to passengers and at the same time funding their effort for inseminate knowledge of cancer and aid for cancer patients...which I got caught by one of them and listened to them about 2 minutes only to tell them that I can't subscribe the magazine because I don't have a credit card (Visa or Mastercard) or Maybank and RHB Bank account for debit transfer. Now I am feeling a little guilty for wasting their two minutes as well as the cancer patients. LOL Maybe next time when I have my own job and MAKNA is definitely much more legitimate than random people approaching you seeking donation for a random orphanage and welfare home or worse, beggars which might pretend to be disabled to seek sympathy!

Opps that's all for now! Got a flight to catch!

I am at the airside already! See you all after 4th of July, my fellow BATI-ian coursemates over USM Pearl Island! And to all my fren back at Catcity Kuching, I am on my way back home now!

Epilogue: Stay tuned for more updates once I reached back to Catcity!

No comments:

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...