Saturday, 27 June 2009

眼鏡をもらった!

Prologue: Ohh, all sorts of thing happened for the last two days. Michael Jackson passed away at the age of 50 *I think all the side effect of his excessive plastic surgeries finally got him*. Farah Fawcett, one of the original Charlie's Angel back in the 70's passed away after fighting with cancer. My Streamyx modem too "passed away" too after one flash of lighting...while it was connected to my lappie! *Elder bro has been hogging my laptop for his online game* I am worried that the lightning fried my LAN card in my lappie as well but everything else in my lappie is safe (Luckily. It could have been worse) Now, I can't online at home and I am so angry with my elder bro now. I feel so nervous and ANAL right now since yesterday. Screw him. Luckily my streamyx modem is under warranty so I can get a free replacement. Nevertheless, RIP to the people and item mentioned here. OH GAWD FML.

Last Monday, my mom dragged me to the nearest optician to get my eye check because I quipped before that I might need to wear a spectacle to see properly. For some reason which I can't fathom, I went through all the sophisticated eyesight check and agreed to have a spec...despite the fact that the result shows that my eyesight ain't that bad. (100 something degree or something as I heard.) As soon as it is done, I chose the frame, the type of glasses, paid some deposit and voila! It will be done by Thursday! Price tag for everything: RM 200. And I paid RM 150 with my own money *hmph*!

Introducing: LZR, 眼鏡-version! The color of the frame is maroon and it was made of plastic so it's not too heavy for my face. どうだ?間に合いそう?

Another angle just to show the design of the frame. 鬼畜メガネ much lolx!

Personally though I don't think I will be wearing it all the time and might be using it as reading glasses or during lecture and other similar situations. Still can't exactly getting used to seeing thing through a piece of glasses (even though it is much clearer at times.)

Epilogue: Called the TM Helpline (Just dial 100) yesterday and reported about my dead modem and this morning, the Streamyx guy called asking for my home's direction. So where's the Stremyx guy now? Did he got lost around Kota Sentosa due to lousy signage around here?

1 comment:

cheryl said...

look fine in a spec..lol

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...