Let's go through what did I done for the last 10 days back at home in Kuching:
Bowls of Kolo Mee eaten: 3 (2 from Fatt Fatt Kopitiam, 1 from the Kolo mee stall beside the alley between two rows of shop which operate at night, all with family especially my younger brother)
*Bowls of Sarawak Laksa eaten: 2 (1 over Fresh Foodcourt with my primary school friend, 1 over 7th mile Market)
*Bowls of Kueh Chao eaten: NONE. *WTH* (only one spoonful from my bro's kueh chap that he tapao-ed)
*Hang out/Gathering/Meet with my fellow friends back in Kuching: 3 times. (1 at 101 with Owen, Ah Kei and Lily, Bing!-ing at 101 with Owen, BeiShan, JouHui and SanHui, and Star Chef with Owen, SanHui, BeiShan and a couple of Highian oldies lolx. Transport all courtest of Tauke Owen. Thanks!!!!)
*Driving practice: Twice. *sigh* (once in my dad's Kenari with slightly faulty brake, once in the 18 years old Proton Saga with manual transmission and no power-steering. It was a pain turning the steering wheel!)
*Pampered the white freeloader cat that hang around our house which is extremely manja and enjoys sleeping/napping on the car.
Trip to downtown Kuching: NONE.
Trip to The Spring: NONE.
Movies with fren: NONE.
A few days until a couple of hours before I came back to Penang -
An hour after I landed on Penang (Oh, half an hour delay for my flight. Good bye on-time performance of AirAsia)
Resorted to fate? *sigh* nomnomnom on the butter bun that my mom brought home.Verdict: NOT ENOUGH KUCHING/HOME.
Main mission for coming back to Penang:
1. To attend the final meet for the research team on the 9th of June as well as settling the salary issues taking the form from Dr. Goh and handing it to RCMO. And a couple of other random stuff.
2. To settle my extra luggage since I am pretty much decided not joining PPMS and going home earlier. Heck, even if I join PPMS, I still need to settle my stuff.
Epilogue: Let's just hope I will not gone bonkers due to boredom while waiting for research team meet. I just wanna settle everything quickly and go home. Meanwhile, will fight hard over various temptation to join PPMS, including my overt awareness of responsibility and accountability.
1. To attend the final meet for the research team on the 9th of June as well as settling the salary issues taking the form from Dr. Goh and handing it to RCMO. And a couple of other random stuff.
2. To settle my extra luggage since I am pretty much decided not joining PPMS and going home earlier. Heck, even if I join PPMS, I still need to settle my stuff.
Epilogue: Let's just hope I will not gone bonkers due to boredom while waiting for research team meet. I just wanna settle everything quickly and go home. Meanwhile, will fight hard over various temptation to join PPMS, including my overt awareness of responsibility and accountability.


3 comments:
don worry u will be back in kuching in no time... until then take care and looking forward for your 'home-coming' kakakakak...
Thanks. Will be seeing you guys soon. Meanwhile, go teman YangLip and treasure him while he is still around Kuching!
i wil back penang in few hours time. meet u in penang for few days!!!!
Post a Comment