Thursday, 25 June 2009

You gotta be kidding me?

Prologue: lolx My blog feels very deserted with no updates at all. Sharing internet connection at home and my bro hogging my laptop for his online game = no time to sit properly and blog. Here comes, a revival!

So, yesterday as I go through my usual online and mail-checking, something popped up in otherwise not exactly active USM Student Mailbox...one click on the inbox reveals...

...a mail from USM IO about...exchange scholarship. Hmm?

WTF? Why the hell that you guys have to do the briefing on 2 July? You guys do know that the orientation week is still going on, right? The new semester has not even started yet and most importantly, I will only come back to USM on 4 July.

Proceeded to download the attached document in the mail...

Yay I was offered a full USM exchange scholarship, complete with allowance and air tickets expenses coverage! But hold on a second.

I believe that I had told you people over IO that I am not interested in doing Business over UVic. (Those who followed my blog should know what happen. If not, refer to a few previous post) And I believe that I had given my other choices of universities for exchange (which is HKU, NUS and ANU) to you people over IO (specifically, Encik Wan but now I am shooting all of you) so that you people over IO can contact the exchange coordinator over other universities to check for vacancy, right before I came home to Kuching for my holiday. And I believe I had sent an email as a reminder. You people over IO didn't bothered to contact me, but instead sending me an email informing me that I got USM Exchange Scholarship to my original choice, UVic and I need to go for briefing on 2 July.

IS THIS SOME KIND OF A SICK JOKE?

You people over IO had screwed me up last time for not informing me earlier that UVic only offer Business for exchange after I submitted a general application form to you all. (despite the fact that my back up research shows exactly that but you people over IO said that the exchange agreement is general so can try and sent...only to have you people over IO telling me *before I gone home for holiday* that the general exchange agreement already expired for a long time. THEN WHY THE HELL YOU PEOPLE OVER IO DIDN'T UPDATE THE INFORMATION IN THE LIST?!) And now, you people over IO are definitely making my chance to go for exchange (to Canada or anywhere) in a limbo by informing me that I got a exchange scholarship. Why? Because of the so called reassurance from you people over IO for sending in the general application (which in the end got rejected), I need to hand in another application form for Business (only if I ever want to go to Canada) but I can only come back when semester reopen and its already two months beyond the deadline which will ruin my chance to get housing in university (if I ever want to go to Canada). *Look, even my sentence looks very incoherent because of this.*

What do you people over IO want from me?? This is seriously WTF from wasting my time and fooling me around in the process.

Epilogue: I am still extremely fuming out of this. You know what? Maybe I shouldn't go for exchange after all. Save all the hassle and heartache of dealing with you people over IO and all sorts of other stuff. Plus, the A(H1N1) is all the rage now over North America as well and I don't want to become a part of the statistics. Let see what else will turn up later when semester reopen. Screw you people over IO.

Expect more post in the future! Searching for more ideas as well as gathering material on what should I write...

2 comments:

cheryl said...

ba, they also change my uni la..i applied for st. gallen but now change to FHS...is a science , hm..dont know is a college or uni. i will only be back on 5th july..lagi teruk than u..

LiZaRdboi_88 said...

I really don't want to do business lar and I want to change uni if can. But instead, they still give me UVic. No reply from them yet. sigh.

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...