Menara Ilmu - Lagu Rasmi Universiti Sains Malaysia
Universiti Sains Malaysia
Menara Ilmu Tercinta
Jadi Tumpuan Antarabangsa
Untuk Segala Cita-Cita
Berinovasi, Berteknologi
Berwawasan Berkualiti
Biar Usaha Kami Bersemi
Hasrat Nyala Berseri
Universiti Sains Malaysia
Menara Ilmu Tercinta
Jadi Tumpuan Antarabangsa
Untuk Segala Cita-Cita
Menara Ilmu Tercinta
Jadi Tumpuan Antarabangsa
Untuk Segala Cita-Cita
Berinovasi, Berteknologi
Berwawasan Berkualiti
Biar Usaha Kami Bersemi
Hasrat Nyala Berseri
Universiti Sains Malaysia
Menara Ilmu Tercinta
Jadi Tumpuan Antarabangsa
Untuk Segala Cita-Cita
Menara Bangsa - Lagu Rasmi Kem Biro Tatanegara
Suria muncul di pagi hari,
Kita bangun sederap kaki,
Menara bangsa akan kita bina,
Perkasa tiada rebah lagi.
Mentari sudah ada di sini,
Pasti bersinar beribu tahun lagi,
Biar berhembus angin sangka kala,
Malam pasti tiada datang.
Kita sudah tiada perlu tidur,
Kerna mimpi ada di depan mata,
Embun jernih pengganti keringat,
Berkilau bagai mutiara.
Rimba akan terus hijau,
Unggas riang ria bkicau,
Air jernih meriak di sungai,
Udara nyaman tenang di rongga.
Darah kembali berharga,
Merah buat penyeri muka,
Senyum terus meniti di bibir,
Kasih sayang jadi milik semua.
Kita bebas terbang laksana burung,
Terikat hanya di tali cinta.
Kita bebas terbang laksana burung,
Terikat hanya di tali cinta.
Kita bangun sederap kaki,
Menara bangsa akan kita bina,
Perkasa tiada rebah lagi.
Mentari sudah ada di sini,
Pasti bersinar beribu tahun lagi,
Biar berhembus angin sangka kala,
Malam pasti tiada datang.
Kita sudah tiada perlu tidur,
Kerna mimpi ada di depan mata,
Embun jernih pengganti keringat,
Berkilau bagai mutiara.
Rimba akan terus hijau,
Unggas riang ria bkicau,
Air jernih meriak di sungai,
Udara nyaman tenang di rongga.
Darah kembali berharga,
Merah buat penyeri muka,
Senyum terus meniti di bibir,
Kasih sayang jadi milik semua.
Kita bebas terbang laksana burung,
Terikat hanya di tali cinta.
Kita bebas terbang laksana burung,
Terikat hanya di tali cinta.
...and I am now at my home sweet home back in Kuching Sarawak instead of checking in at Dewan Indah Kembara today.
I believe anyone who followed my blogpost closely should know that I was offered PPMS for Batch 09/10 as well aka the first PPMS APEX batch. It's totally going to be a whole new experience for anyone of us with even higher expectation towards us as well as the incoming batch of student.
This is my PPMS Batch 08/09 jacket. I wonder hows the design for the jacket this year. And ohh, will the F1 T-shirts make a comeback this year since it was cut out last year due to budget constraint.
I believe anyone who followed my blogpost closely should know that I was offered PPMS for Batch 09/10 as well aka the first PPMS APEX batch. It's totally going to be a whole new experience for anyone of us with even higher expectation towards us as well as the incoming batch of student.
This is my PPMS Batch 08/09 jacket. I wonder hows the design for the jacket this year. And ohh, will the F1 T-shirts make a comeback this year since it was cut out last year due to budget constraint.Then, why am I am now at home instead of checking in for PPMS Training Camp today at Indah Kembara. Why do I choose to shot my own feet after being excited about it through the semester?
Because I realized that there are something else inside my heart other than USM.
Saya tahu lah USM di hatiku, tetapi dalam hatiku ada perkara lain juga: keluarga, rakan dan saya sendiri.
Because I realized that there are something else inside my heart other than USM.
Family.
Friends.
Myself.
Friends.
Myself.
And the circumstances this time are different than last time I joined PPMS because at least for last time, I had one whole month of holiday before I went back early for USM. This time however, I already spend a whole month back in USM instead of coming home directly in order to concentrate in doing the Dr. Goh's research and to settle other random stuff. In the middle of it, I went home for 10 days just to take a little rest (which is a very good timing since I just recovered from my fever and then my (DICKSHIT JERKWAD) former temporary roommate back in Bakti Permai which is my temporary home for this holiday decided to go DRAMA on me as if I wasn't suffering enough headache. GCH, you deserved nothing except being burned in the depth of hell.) and it further strengthen my belief that I need to go home.
I need a rest. I deserve a rest.
So, a call to my mom to book a ticket and now, I am at home, sitting in front of my PC blogging about why I didn't join PPMS this time in the end.
I am sorry, USM.
I need a rest. I deserve a rest.
So, a call to my mom to book a ticket and now, I am at home, sitting in front of my PC blogging about why I didn't join PPMS this time in the end.
I am sorry, USM.
Saya tahu lah USM di hatiku, tetapi dalam hatiku ada perkara lain juga: keluarga, rakan dan saya sendiri.Epilogue: And there is the Kem Biro Tatanegara factor to be considered. (That's why I put Menara Bangsa in in the first place. Love the song especially the last line.) For the past 10+ years, USM has been working closely with BTN for the training of PPMS. And of course we all know what BTN does: Officially promoting patriotism towards citizen, basically functioning a government propaganda device. Even though my experience with Kem BTN is relatively pleasant and comfortable (The group and team-building activities is FUN! And the camp is pretty comfortble since its government sponsored), one component of it that leave me quite traumatized is the seminar Binanegara part, which is totally made of brainwash. I remembered one topic about economic equality (oh here we go again.) and the speaker grilled me whether me can only have one car while other have 8 car is equal or not. Critical thinking says this is false analogy. Another one is talking about the situation after 308 General Election and suggested that we are actually quite close in repeating 513 incident again. Totally fearmongering. I had my share of fear that this time the Seminar Binanegara is going to be even packed with these element, considered that what happened for the last one year. Hint: our camp, Kem Ulu Kenas is in Kuala Kangsar, Perak. You think?
No comments:
Post a Comment