Thursday, 11 December 2008

Academic year 08/09 First Semester Provisional Exam Result.

Attention USM-ers! The provisional exam result for Sem 1, Sidang 08/09 (Full time student) is out! Click here and type in your Exam serial number and Identification Card Number to check on your result. Optionally, login to your HealthyCampus account to check as well. (As I type this blogpost though, they haven't updated the HeathyCampus yet) As it is only provisional, it will only shows pass or fail on respective subject and the full result with grade will be out on the 19th of Disember. The online registration of courses starts on 13th of Disember till 21st of Disember so make sure you register the subject that you need to register with the correct code.

As for me...take a look yourself...


*took a deep breath...*

SCREW BACK AT YA, CMM221!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW I AM FREE FROM THE EVIL CLUTCH OF CMM221 AND I WILL NOT SEE IT AGAIN...FOR GOOD.

*HAPPY SPAZZZ!!!!!*

*REGAIN SANITY AFTER EUPHORIA*

Anyway, I passed all my subjects which means I need not to repeat any subject for any future semester. Next hurdle: FULL RESULT. Please give me at least a decent grade!!!! *fingers crossed*

So that's all for my really short update. Tune it next time for more! Bye-bee!!!!

Epilogue: NO!!!! TIME IS TICKING AWAY!!!!!!!

No comments:

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...