and Cangred. And look at the flashing MSN chat window! A lot of my juniors pop in to ask how I did in my exam...Sorry to say, it not what they (and I) expected...Commentary: I AM NOT SATISFIED. PERIOD. (AND IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT not scoring above 3.5 *only scored 3.45 this semester* for this semester or declining Cummulative GPA *slide down to 3.56*.)
Good news: CMM221 *crapsubject* is as expected (a measly B-) but I do glad I didn't went down further. LAE200 Spanish was indeed a pleasant surprise cos I got an A instead. LHP459 and HBT103 falls within my expected range, which scores A and A- respectively. All these small good news however had been overshadowed by two not exactly expected result: LLJ300, my Japanese minor which was suppose to my forte had slipped down to A- (I think my assignment mark *I passed up my last essay on the last day of class after being long overdued!!!* as well as a lot of minor mistakes in exam drag it down...Oh well.) and the biggest snag comes from HBT112, in which I only scored a meagre B, which fall out of my expected range of grades. Edit* OK, I take it back now because I am less ANAL after hearing from Ben *who didn't went back for hols* that I got a decent grade from that group assignment. Which also means I screwed up in exam. I don't understand at all. What and how did I screwed up? *sigh* The ANAL-ness turned into regret instead...But nevertheless, I still need to consider carefully whether I should be partnering up with THAT PERSON again...that person is very HARD to work with...
Either way, my semester grade for this semester fell below 3.5, the standard for Dean's list. I still have a small glimpse of hope however if they take into the account of Cummulated GPA instead of GPA of particular semester only cos my current CGPA is 3.56 which is still above 3.5...*fingers crossed* But other than that, this result definitely send a very strong signal about my whereabouts in academics, that I need to start to pay real attention in real thing that needs to be paid attention of...Seriously hopes that next semester will be give me mercy...a 20 units semester!
Epilogue: And whenever I think about going back to USM this Saturday, I am left in despair....it's too close!!!!! I don't wanna go back yet!!! *scratch wall*

No comments:
Post a Comment