Wednesday, 10 December 2008

SanJing's birthday...and what do I get from it.

So I went to SanJing's 21st birthday party last monday.(Happy Birthday, SanJing. Finally 21 years old already ya, girl! Got your key of freedom already!)

We had a buffet full of all kinds of food!!!! So full!

And here's the birthday girl, SanJing, cutting her birthday cake!!!!

And of course, the CAKE! nomnomnomnom.

SanJing got herself another chance of cutting the cake because PeiYi's birthday present is a cake as well!

So here comes another piece of cake!

And then HueyLan also bought the marble cheese cake that she baked herself to SanJing...and another treat of cake!

So when I am full of cake, SanJing's elder brother offered a can of bear and of course as a gesture of politeness, I drank it and thinking, why not?

But not long after I reached home, the hang over starts to hit me...I am flushing red and feel drowsy...

Before I head over to toilet and PUKE. *BLERGH!!!*

Wasted all the cake that I ate...*sigh*

Lesson learned: Never drank liquor when you are bloated because of having too much of food.

Now I should be worried about that bottle of Vodka that is still waiting for the Xmas party once I am back in Penang...

Epilogue: Everytime I think about how time flies and not long before the holiday ends...I am in despair. No please let it be longer the holiday!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

some tips for u.... whenever u drink alcoholic drinks, always remember to burp urself and yes i did say BURP...

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...