Monday, 1 December 2008

First post of December: *filler-ish* Status Update.

Well, here we are. The first post in December which the last month of a year.

And I can only manage to come up with this short filler-ish status update just for the sake of renewing my presence as well as my existence in the cyberworld. I am seriously out of inspiration to write anything with at least a acceptable quality right now. *And I haven't even started on my 2nd year first sem reflection post yet...* 休みボケなんですね。。。多分。。。

So this post is basically a status update, a quick run through of what exactly happened after I came back home for holidays as well as future event that will come or plan that might come. And just to be frank, it isn't as good as I hope I would be and most of the time, a TOTAL LETDOWN. So yeah, without further a due, a quick glance of what happen through the last one week of my hols.

- As you can see from my previous post, my lappie REALLY killed itself on THE VERY FIRST DAY OF MY HOLS *crap*. Well, in the end (if you actually keep track to my plurk) it was revived through monetary solution but apparently that computer guy haven't properly ironed out my lappie. And now I have no idea why the infrared in my lappie is not responding or something. Is it because of the driver or izzit because of the hardware? Now I had been spending a great deal of my online time finding solution online but very often the effort ends up in vain...if I can't start the infrared of my lappie back then I can't transfer photo from my handphone back into my lappie! Need to figure something out soon...

- Went out and hang out with YangLip, Owen, BeiShan and SanHui. Kueh Chap at Petanak before we went off for an excursion to the seberang using the new bridge before looking at Kuching from a whole new different point of view aka the other side of the river. It would have been more spectacular though if we came early since it was quite late at night and most of the lights in the city are off. Besides that, impressed that Owen can pull one outing within half an housr while it took 3 days for the 38-hui and Sotong to plan one...and failing it multiple times. Anyway, had lots of fun! Looking forward for more outing. *will upload photo as soon as I figure out the infrared of my comp.*

- There is a termite infestation in my house. Those useless varmints claimed victim of our household's storeroom, obliterating inside out anything that contained trace of wood/plant fiber while building a substantial nest inside the storeroom. Everything inside the storeroom had to be removed and clean up...and thus discover a substantial cockroach hideout as well. I was shrieking like a little girl (true) through the clean up when one of those fastmoving varmint ran out of the storeroom to avoid insecticides. Anyway, the whole ordeal and all the loss that had been claimed by the nasty termites varmint were described as 20+ years in one day...cos most of it ends up in garbage dump. And I have the nasty feeling that we haven't won the war...how far are the reach of their colony/infestation in the house? I hope it's not too late...

- Went to Kuching Carnival thing organized by Sin Chew Daily etc etc. *Might blog about it as well if got times.* Lots of people. Bumped into BeiShan's sister (but not BeiShan herself) Bought some bun and barbequed chicken for the school building fund. Slightly regretted that I forgot to take photo of the 3-on-3 basketball tournament thing going on at the parking area. *a feast for the eyes lmao* Oh well, at least I got the chinese drum performance of the opening ceremony.

- Mom drag me out for a jog one morning. And then she suspected that the reason for the relative darkness of my teeth is due to extra toxin which then can trace to the consumption of boiled bathroom water as drinking water through the last semester. What's happening to my health? And talking about health again, a lot of people said that I gained weight. *sigh*

Incoming plans (as in today):
- Movie with Owen, YangLip, BeiShan etc on Wednesday with possibility of dragging it until late evening or even night.

- One day excursion to Lundu on the 19th, exactly one day before I head back to Pearl Island for yet another excruciating semester.

- Exam results: Provisional on the 11th and Full result on the 20th. Please be nice to me and let me pass the CRAP CMM221!!!! And yeah, what about online registration of courses then? Hmm, need to check HealthyCampus for it...

- A couple more random stuff that I need to sort out...and its these kinda of thing that give me unneeded stress.

Anyway, that's a quick update from me. With post more in future, hopefully with more photos! And one way or the other, I wish the series of unfortunate event will end soon...this is suppose to be a holiday! I am not suppose to be stressed out!!! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

*Scratch head wildly* *Brain exploded* *DEAD*

ZheRong is now in despair due to lack of motivation and inspiration to blog as well as the series of unfortunate event which supplies him an overloading amount of stress.

No comments:

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...