Sunday, 21 December 2008

Breaking dawn: Alive from Pearl Island.

First picture of me of the semester, taken while walking to Istimewa to have my first B&O session of the semester. Yes, I am still alive despite sleeping without bedsheets and pillow for the past night.

Right now at this moment, I am having my very first B&O session of the semester, at where else that you can expect me to be, Istimewa Nasi Kandar.

Roti kosong and a simple iced water. I think I will lay off Teh Ais or Teh Oh Ais or any sweetened drink for this semester, as a part of my little effort to change my diet. Looks like my blood check report does have its influence on me...

Breaking dawn...my first sunrise over Pearl Island this semester...taken around 7++ am from my room. And immediately I missed the Kuchingite sun that rises and sets earlier as well as chilly, rainy weather over Kuching...the weather here over the Pearl Island is way too hot!

I wish that the ray of hope will continue to shine on me, just like the breaking dawn this morning...good luck for me for my soon-to-open semester...

Epilogue: Meanwhile just as an announcement, I *FINALLY* got my license. THE REAL THING. After so much waiting and tribulation, all the toils and wears that inflicted on me through these time...Too bad I didn't have much chance driving around real road during my time at Kuching but definitely I will be driving when I go home for my chinese new years holidays. No more stranded at home because no transportation!!!!

And this is my photo on my P license...and yeah, its the same photo as my passport. All hail freedom of mobility!!!!

No comments:

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...