Thursday, 25 December 2008

Fillers: LOL Deviantart.

Prologue: The despair continues...and turning worse every single moment...

So on the other day during my second lecture of HBT206: Producing and Editing Translation, Dr Hasuria touched about the purpose and significance of rekabentuk and rekaletak in the process of editing etc. At one point she mentioned about the usage of correct graphic illustration etc in the design process and she made a comment about good arts that you can find over Deviantart. (Sesiapa yang kaki internet *MEMEME* akan tahu Deviantart. *nod head wildly*) Dr, you really know your stuff! *thumbs up*

So today when I stumbled upon this on Graphjam during one of my B&O session over Istimewa, I can't help to let out a chuckle. And this is why...

song chart memes
more music charts

LMAO.

Epilogue: I think more and more emo post will come up after this judging on how the situation goes...ただいま、絶望中. And the connection over at my room still sucks as always. It can disconnect even when its full signal. Such a paradox.

No comments:

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...