Saturday, 13 December 2008

Snippet: Online course registration and timetable.

Prologue: Attention USM-ers! Online registration of courses for Semester 2 Academic Year 08/09 is now open. Please login to your HealthyCampus account for registration of courses. Please download timetables of respective school to arrange the timetable for all your registered classes.

I AM GONNA DIE NEXT SEMESTER!!!!!!!!

Well, just see it for yourself. 20 units on the hardest sem of 2nd year? Wise, VERY WISE. The only thing that I can pray right now is that Abnormal Psychology is not too hard to balance off the relative stress of other subjects...Otherwise, it will be ME that turns ABNORMAL instead.

Current state of mind after seeing the odds: Grey.

Epilogue: And as time of returning to Penang hence starting yet another semester of agony is ticking even closer than ever, the degreeness of despair is climbing up at an even higher speed...please, give me more strength! Not to mention motivation to blog something better as well.

ps: LOL Sorry YangLip, I fell into state of emo again. This is so hard...

*Edit: Ok lar, now it wasn't as bad as it looks in the first glance. Feeling slightly less emo already.

No crashes of lectures so arrangement of timetable was a breeze, and I got a free Friday *FINALLY TGI Friday!!!* (...IF there's no tutorial class on Friday lar.) Only Wednesday and Thursday are slightly irking me though: 4 hours gap between morning and evening class?! I hope there will be tutorial timeslot filling up those time gap cos otherwise it gonna spoil the flow of the day...and LLJ 400 class got yet another 7pm class...sigh...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh! now i am worrying about my next sem... and my previous sem result!!! DIE! I did badly and i Knew it!

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...