Thursday, 3 April 2008

And I have a news for you....

Ladies and gentlemen, I have an announcement to make...

I AM ACCEPTED INTO PPMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*HAPPY DANCE AROUND ROOM*

*Regain sanity*


*PPMS stands for Pembimbing Pelajar Minggu Suaikenal which can be translated as Orientation Week Student Guide/Volunteer.

This is seriously one of the best moment that I have since I entered this university. Being a PPMS is one the thing that I seriously want to be after entering this university and going through PPMS, where I had met a few nice PPMS who is sincere in helping out the juniors... I am aspiring to be like them, working hand in hand to help the junior in their first week of university life. In fact, the next batch of student will be coming from the year's of Dragon, my birth year and who know I might bump in to a few friends that I know back then. Plus I really wanna see how many juniors that enter BATI next year, especially male students! Seriously, male will face their demise soon in BATI if the application and admission of male into BATI is getting lower in the future...

Anyway, even though the official main clause of this letter is: "Saudara adalah layak untuk mengikuti kursus persediaan Pembimbing Pelajar Minggu Suaikenal (PPMS)", but once go through the preparatory course, I will be eligible as an PPMS!! Now I am so looking forward for the coming academic year!!! The important date are as follow:

Tarikh lapor diri: 15 Jun 2008 [Ahad] jam 10:00 pagi-5 ptg
Tempat Melapor Diri: Dewan Kembara, Desasiswa Indah Kembara
Tarikh Kursus: Fasa 1: 16-20 Jun 2008, Fasa 2: 22-24 Jun 2008.
Tarikh Minggu Suaikenal Pelajar Baru Sidang Akademik 2007-2008: 28 Jun hingga 5 Julai 2008

Even though I need to sacrifice a little by coming back 2 weeks earlier, I believe that this experience will bring changes to my uni life one way or the other... I AM READY!!!!

No comments:

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...