Friday, 25 April 2008

Exam series the FINALE...!!!!!

ITS DONE!!! ITS DONE!!! ITS FINALLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!

THE EXAM HAS FINALLY OVERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!1

*HAPPY DANCE*

*regain consciousness*

*breath in...*

I think I should start this post with exam analysis first before I move on to the main segment of this post because its seems too awkward if I put it in the content...so let's have a look at my last two paper...

First: LLJ200 Basic Japanese II (done on Wednesday)
3 parts: Listening, Grammar and Writing. Starts off with Listening section first before moving into the rest of the paper.
Analysis: Overall its AVERAGE with easy question while having a couple of hard questions slip in between. LUCKILY the pace of the dialogs in the listening part wasn't too fast and I can catch up most of it. SNAGS still happened though, first with numbers (五つ、七つ、九つ、)and the listening comprehension about distances and method of transport. In fact, I suddenly lost my focus in listening to the numbers and I missed one question just for that slight moment of distractions. For the grammar most of them are OK as well, but I am not too sure about the Kanji I used whether it is correct or not. Lastly the writing, we are suppose to write a thank you letter...so what do I wrote? I wrote that I had been to Japan for homestays during summer holiday so I thank my friend as well as the host family. Then I continued to write about his mom's cooking and how nice is it since his mom is a good cook. Then I even asked about his sister on entering a conservatoire/music academy and compliment that it will be easy for her since she is very good piano. I finish it with invitation for him to come over to Malaysia to stay at my house as well. Sounds nice right? The snags is that I am not too sure about the expression and conjugation and the adjective used...plus I forgot how to write my name in Katakana...aiks. Oh well. NEXT!!

Second: LAE100 Basic Spanish I (TODAY)
Three parts: Grammars (50%), Comprehension (20%) and Writing (30%).
Este examen esta un poco dificil. Again, most of it consists of moderate question with harder confusing questions in between. I encountered problem mostly on the usage of Por, De, Para and En as well as a couple of question in Tener, Ser and Estar mainly because I didn't do the exercise in the book. Plus I am not so sure about some of the vocabulary as well. Besides that I had been quite careless one way or the other because I only saw the mistake after I checked all the questions through again. For example mixing up the El with stress (for pronoun him or it) and without stress (for "the") on "E", pero (but) with perro (dog), cuarto(quarter as in 15 minutes) and cuatro, not too sure about number one in Spanish and discovering some words are actually verb and hence need to be change into plural as per question. Comprehension was easy enough so no need much discussion about it. As for essay, LUCKILY I memorized all the typical verb plus we did similar essay in class before. We choose one out of two topics for essay: one is explaining your daily routine and must use the expression of frequencies and time, another one is describe yourself and your friend using adjectives. At first I was pretty tempted to wrote about describing yourself and friends but I didn't not memorized much of adjectivos. I had to settle with the first one because we did similar question before in class...however I encountered problem in expression of frequencies and I only manage to think of two: normalmente (normally) and siempre (all the time). Limited vocabulary also limiting the room to expand for idea so in the end I wrote a very normal looking essay without much experimentation of words...

-Analysis done...let's move on to daily life of MOI.-

I woke up groggily again...had not been sleeping very well since yesterday and had woke up in 4:30 am in the morning, way earlier than my alarm...maybe its because that I had slept too much which in turn due to lack of motivation/worn out to study this one last subject for this one last exam. (according to self-diagnosis, I have Pre-holiday Exam-interval-in-the-final-week-of-exam Syndrome, a very specific kind of Procrastination). Typical morning routine again. My roommate had packed most of his stuff already and ready to go home to Sarawak. Soon, BoonSheng (my former roommate in CG) sms-ed me to go to Istimewa to go online together (We talked about it yesterday anyway). Despite the fact that I have Spanish which i haven't fully mastered in the evening, in the end I decided to go to Istimewa because Friday is Bleach downloading day. (Its the starts of filler...*sigh* Oh well...the manga have to go on...) But the trouble is, I want my breakfast to be full and obviously one piece of roti canai and Teh-o-Ice Limau is not enough for me. In the end, i settled with the Nasi goreng top with SunnySide Up at Sri Intanaz Cafe who was manned by the cheerful and talkative Malay aunty. KahFui from Serian joined me for breakfast soon and he isnt going back for holiday because he joined the Persatuan Pelajar Buddhist Camp. As soon as I finished my rice though, BoonSheng came down and we walked straight towards the battlefield: to Istimewa we go!!!! (and I brought along my Spanish book...just in case I wanna kill time with it...hey at least I tried to study!)

Along the way, we mused about the need for boxes to keep out stuff while I worried about whether my boxes is enough to keep everything...Reached Istimewa. And my usual table is occupied WTH. Had to sit behind and both of us shared the same table. As soon as we settled down, ordered our food and get ourselves online, we sensed that something was wrong...THE CONNECTION SUCKS!!! EVEN WHEN IT SHOWS THE SIGNAL IS STRONG AND THE SPEED IS 54mbps!!! The download speed for torrent (for Bleach) is painfully unstable and slow while his direct download are even slower...THAT SEAT HAS BAD AURA!!!! After enduring an hour plus of torture, finally I decide to switch table to the end in front behind the huge pillar. Luckily for me though my external modem have its own extra cable for extension and as soon I settled down and resumed downloading, it sped up to its usual speed and finally on 11:30am (we reached there by 9am)...FINALLY the download was done after two hours and 38 minutes...*phew*. As the time hit 12 noon, we packed up and went back to Tekun...while I went straight to cafe for lunch, he went back to room...

Reached Tekun for lunch. Not much choices of dishes and Hooi Cafe will be open only for lunch and closed for Saturday and Sunday. Hastily ate my lunch and quickly went back to my room. Reached my room and saw my roommate's luggage and such, properly packed up and ready to go home. Anyway, I quickly set up my laptop to watch my Bleach (the opening song was OK but I am still skeptical on how are they gonna develop the filler storyline...) while my roommate came back to the room. Online for a while before I went off to bathe. As soon as I changed into my T-shirts and long pants, I quickly read my book for one last time before I went for the exam. Ben was ready to go and Lawrence gonna pick him up and send him to the airport. Soon, he left and I bid him a safe journey back home...now the room is half empty... With no time to lose, I tried to finish up my reading and went over to the exam hall for half an hour earlier. Bumped into HueyLan, my coursemate and my classmate in Spanish, Vicky the exchange student from HongKong while walking over to DUP. As soon as we reached DUP, we checked our seating (and two people was actually blocked?!) and grab the textbook yet again just to study one last time before we enter the exam hall. (and I saw BeeChin as well...but I suppose she did not see me) The exam hall was opened and I entered the hall, with extra nervousness (for not managed to cover all again) and giddiness (LAST EXAM WOOT!!!!).

We were sharing the hall with a couple of other paper, including Malay as second/foreign language paper for foreign exchange student...and still half of the hall is empty because there isn't many people taking all of this exam paper. A few amusing things happened though: one is listening to Profesora Ummu brief us in Malay (and still manage to sounds crisp and clear...like airpost announcer! lol) and those foreign student who came in late and confused about their seating. And Nobu, the Japanese Hippies is taking Malay as Foreign Language as well LOL. And soon the exam commenced...(the hall was freezing!)

-Time flies and...-

20 minutes before the exams end. Theepha went out about 10 minutes earlier. I checked through and corrected a few of the answer. The giddiness increased. XiangYi was ruffling the papers and packing up behind me and it acts almost like a signal that both of us should go out earlier. (plus she said earlier that she have something that I need to pass to Shirley, my other Kuchingite coursemate) And both of us did, right behind ShuLi. As soon as we went out of the hall...A SIGH OF RELIEVE, KNOWING THAT ALL THE OBSTACLE THAT WE WENT THROUGH IS FINALLY OVER. But before that, XiangYi passed to me to stuff that I need to pass to Shirley (a Lamp...LOL?) as well as asked me to write Birthday goodwishes on the birthday card to YenPheng, our coursemate in which her birthday is today as well. (Ohh I see). And we waited until most of our coursemate came out from the exam hall just to fill up the birthday card. And in the end what happened? We almost missed out the birthday girl of the day herself!!! Luckily we managed to catch her on the bus while the bus is waiting for more passenger to come in. In the end, we passed to her the birthday card (while XiangYi makes up a flimsy excuse/joke for it...LOL ROFLMAO). And then we head back to Tekun, parted our ways after the pedestrian bridge and went back to our respective hostel... Reached Tekun cafe, and Theepha was onlining over there. She will going home on Saturday, 8:00 am bus back to her hometown, Cameron Highland. After small chit chat with her, went back to my room to accomplish my main agenda of the day: pass my anime to ChiaMin and left the souvenir from Thai students at Humanities Society cubicle.

Changed my clothes and grab all the stuff needed to accomplish these two task of the day. As soon as I reached the bus stop though, ChiaMin sms-ed me when I will be coming over to CG. (I am waiting for bus lar...) At the same time as well, the exam finished already and people came out of the exam hall...bump into Sahida, my fellow teammate in the Humanities Society AJK's while going up on the same bus. The bus went off and reached CG. Sms-ed ChiaMin to signal that I am here. Reached downstairs of her hostel. No sign of people. Had to miss call her. And here she comes, the tiny midget that carries a laptop. Settled down at the table down there. Spotted YenPheng from a far and she joined us for exchanging anime and stuff. The hot sun beats us and we have to move to the CG cafe plus now YenPheng also wanna exchange drama and anime. Reached there, settled down, plug in and soon YenPheng joined in for exchanging drama. AND THEY DISCOVERED AND ACTUALLY CURIOUS about MY HENTAI AND PORN. One way or the other, it was VERY embarassing... While copying files, we suggested that we should go to McDonald later to celebrate the end of the exam, with the support of FREE COUPON FROM MCD. All of us seconded the idea and as soon as they keep their laptop, we are ready to go...and YenPheng was pretty fast in putting her stuff back...she manages to catch up with us even when we left the cafe earlier...

While at the bus stop, I mentioned that I need to go to Dewan Budaya for a while to put the PPIK stuff at the cubicle. So before I left for my detour, I gave them to choose which coupon to be used in dinner later and started a bet on who will reached the Sg Dua gate first. And of I go to Dewan Budaya!!! (while halfwhere there I spotted a bus coming along...aiks looks like I am gonna lose!!!) Reached Dewan Budaya and saw...THE INCOMING EB OF AIESEC USM is having their annual planning meet for incoming year. Not to disturb them further in an important meet, I chatted only for a moment and went straight to put the stuff at PPIK cubicle...but WHERE THE HELL IS PPIK CUBICLE!? Searched all the neighboring cubicle for it...AHH found it! Put the stuff there, bid farewell for them, a little gesture of support and went of to Sg. 2 gate...and there is a miss call for YenPheng. Aiks. Looks like I was late!

Headed straight to Sungai Dua gate. Saw both of them waiting for me. (sorry for being late!!!) Then we move to our destination: McDonald!!! Walked along the half finished walkway along the fence of USM. Finally they are patching up the deadly potholes along pathway!!! Reached McD, settled down all our stuff (saw EeZin with some foreign student having McD as well) and went to order our food. I had to jumped between two queues because of uncertainty on which line is actually faster. In the end, I end up in the faster lane ^_^. I ordered large McValue Meal: Spicy McChicken while redeemed McNuggets with free coupon. YenPheng ordered Big Mac while ChiaMin ordered McBeef...both of them redeemed Chicken foldover. All of us finished up the fries first because it taste the best when its hot. Then move on to our burgers and redeemed item. As soon as we finished, we started chit-chatting about everything, from views on romantic relationship (we conclude that people that ignore friends after falling in love SUCKS), my sexuality (with me being Bisexual and such...and ChiaMin pressed me on how to identify you are a bisexual...aiks), manga and anime (with me introducing them to the world of Yaoi/BL...mwahahaha!!!), high school life (with discussion on school uniforms of respective school) and even, politics. (Dr. Mahathir is shooting his own feet everytime he opened his mouth and says something.) After one episode of Mr Bean and two refills of coke, finally we called it a day and head back to USM...I send them until the libary before I head off to Dewan Budaya again to check on the EB whether they are still having their meeting or not.

Reached there and apparent there are almost at the end of their meet already. Not to disturb them, went over to PPIK cubicle and read on the post mortem about previous PPIK project and stuff. Interesting read by the way. As soon as I heard Rubi cheering that they are actually on time in finishing up the meet, I went over to join them. Vance leave straight back since he got a bike. Me, Rubi, Serena and Ching immediately gone crazy, ranging from Serena and Rubi turning into a tree/shrub with the help of a green scarf, Ching's new theme song (and we sang it just to spite Ching) and while Ching is copying drama and anime again...they spotted MY PORN AND HENTAI. Embarrassed again. Aiks. Ching accidentally ter-cancel one of the transfer making me all drama. (OHH I AM HEADACHE NOW *LEAN ON THE WALL*) Soon, we packed up and leave in Ching's car to send me and Serena back to our dorm. Drop by at Saujana first to send Serena and both of them went over to knock at Nadia's window to kacau her. LOL now I know where is her room!!! Then drove past Tekun cafe and dropped me there. Bid farewell to each other...

AND THEN I WAS IMMEDIATELY STRUCK BY THE DARKNESS AND DESOLATENESS OF EMPTY DORM...THE LACK OF HUMAN SOUL EVERYWHERE...AND I BET IT WILL BE EVEN WORSE ON SUNDAY...ITS QUITE LONELY WITHOUT ANYONE...

Reach back to my room, bathe, changes, online, BLOG until now. And feeling itchy all over my body for no reason...what am I allergic to anyway? or izzit bed bugs? or izzit irritation due to dust? I don't think i wanna know about it!!!

-fin *phew thats long*-

ps: more updates soon...predicting a reflection post again. And I failed to get a camera and took photo of my room and my dorm...*sigh*

1 comment:

Joaquin aka Ah Lip said...

AND THEY DISCOVERED AND ACTUALLY CURIOUS about MY HENTAI AND PORN.

hahahahha
u also got the need!!!!!
mature liao!!!!

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...